Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuJaK

One question, I've been playing the server for a long time and it's been 2 season that I'm going to be more less, I was going to ask when the next restart would be and if they plan to fix some errors that the server has and that would help the gameplay a lot an example is the oppal set or crystal, or the events of Saturdays at 6 in the afternoon and its crashing, the counting of blocks to farm boxes that is reset if you go to the lobby and never reach the legendary box or the rebooting every 2x3 On the day that you are not allowed to mine boxes quiet, there is not much use for the crystals either, I have almost 1m of crystals and I do not have to use them, these are some things that would improve the gameplay and that bother a lot especially the crashes, rebootings , the lack of events and excitement.

I understand the lack of time and the pandemic, personal problems and etc, but I would like to know how the correction of these errors goes and if you need a hand like that too, thank you very much in advance , I do this to inform myself and also to know why many are stopping playing, since it is because of these issues and the lack of action in prison or in a certain part attention or I do not know how I could say, many of my friends and acquaintances have gone to another mode or another server because they do not see solutions.

Last edited:
Solution
Reset will be announced 5-10 days before the actual reset, as for when we won't know maybe 1 month from now or 2.
and ofc they will fix the bugs and errors that prison has right now and this will be improved the reason why it's so many errors or bugs it's because this season has many huge changes such as gems, minesuits etc.

and as for the Crashes when it's time for the Treasure Event this has been explained many times by ovq ovq it's because the JackHammer Enchantment is still using worldedit and because there's so many player mining with a jackhammer pickaxe the World Edit can't keep up and it's not clearing layers and it will crash because the World Edit crashed too (correct me if i'm wrong).

Have a Nice Day.
-ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Reset will be announced 5-10 days before the actual reset, as for when we won't know maybe 1 month from now or 2.
and ofc they will fix the bugs and errors that prison has right now and this will be improved the reason why it's so many errors or bugs it's because this season has many huge changes such as gems, minesuits etc.

and as for the Crashes when it's time for the Treasure Event this has been explained many times by ovq ovq it's because the JackHammer Enchantment is still using worldedit and because there's so many player mining with a jackhammer pickaxe the World Edit can't keep up and it's not clearing layers and it will crash because the World Edit crashed too (correct me if i'm wrong).

Have a Nice Day.
-ShirakamiKazuo

• Agree
Reactions: ovq
Solution

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
If you see any bugs you can report them here . It may take a little longer then normal because devs are so busy, and I understand your frustration just make sure to report them so they can be delt with.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello MuJaK,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.