Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - We Need Your Help! | May the 18th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orthotube31

EHN3YMY.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Its that time again, we are currently working on a brand new reset for prison. Within this post, we would like to talk about your suggestions for the next reset.

We would like to give the community the opportunity to let us know what you would like to see within a reset, if there are any features that need to be added, if there is anything we should remove with a reset or you could help us by listing all the bugs that need to be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for prison so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Cells or back to plots?
  • New enchantments?
  • Private mines?
  • Update backpacks?
  • Update auto miner?
  • Prestiged mines
  • Fix all bugs
  • Update crates
  • And more!
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Keep cells and plots.

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
-remove cells and add plots again. Plots were much better.
-add Token Top Player at GTOP.
-/warp fps where you can get out instad of u can't get out.
-/warp pvp is a good map, I would wish a map like it again.
-please fix the bug with the booster package. When it says "you won global booster",actually you wont get it.
-((Staff members out of vanish when they go mining.))

-Maybe a bit larger mines.
-increase gang features and earnings.
-increase chance of getting all Gkit to same lvl. (maybe except of gkit booster)
-add something which lets you plant automaticly.
-fix /c ban. (not really banning ppl, just kicking them)
-add command /xpbottle in prison too.
-add /cf (coinflip)
(it was a good feature.)
-remove the charge of picks too

T
hats all for now.

Most of them were my suggestions. But also some of the prison players.

Best Regards
|[Lunatic]| dasjoms
A.K.A.
|[Lunatic]|~ zZRealPegasusZz

Qwifk

I would like to go off of what silent_mc said and nerf donator armour, but even further than the levels they mentioned, something like capping at sharpness 25 would be fine as at its current state, the sharpness completely shreds through armour at really fast rates, either that or increase unbreaking levels.

Armanyilmaz

plz make it so that we rankup by mining not by money lets still be able to sell our stuff like drugs and ores but lets only use money for like buying stuff on AH or something

Dhia123

-remove cells and add plots again. Plots were much better.
-add Token Top Player at GTOP.
-/warp fps where you can get out instad of u can't get out.
-/warp pvp is a good map, I would wish a map like it again.
-please fix the bug with the booster package. When it says "you won global booster",actually you wont get it.
-((Staff members out of vanish when they go mining.))

-Maybe a bit larger mines.
-increase gang features and earnings.
-increase chance of getting all Gkit to same lvl. (maybe except of gkit booster)
-add something which lets you plant automaticly.
-fix /c ban. (not really banning ppl, just kicking them)
-add command /xpbottle in prison too.
-add /cf (coinflip)
(it was a good feature.)
-remove the charge of picks too

T
hats all for now.

Most of them were my suggestions. But also some of the prison players.

Best Regards
|[Lunatic]| dasjoms
A.K.A.
|[Lunatic]|~ zZRealPegasusZz
+1 To all, Especially the large mines,we really need larger mines because for example, there are alot of lunatic players, and after reset most of them use /warp lunatic and you can't even mine for 1-2mins and boom all the mine is mined

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
1- You should Get Back plots
2- i Think It's good without new enchantments
3- Idk what do you mean by privet mines , if you gave more info bout it i can say my opinion.
4- backpacks are good without updating
5- No it's not helpful
6- No but increase money for prestiged players only
Private mines are personal mines so you can mine alone without being interupted by 1000 people also trying to mine. Usually on other prisons you can open your private mine for public use and anyone who mines there will pay tax (a small percentage of each inventory they sell goes to the owner of the mine)
I think it would be an amazing addition especially with the improved explosion compared to last season.
For the new enchantments please add jackhammer and veinminer :)

xTappinq

Addicted Member
  • Cells or back to plots?
  • New enchantments?
  • Private mines?
  • Update backpacks?
  • Update auto miner?
  • Prestiged mines
  • Fix all bugs
  • Update crates
  • And more!
I'm going to name my opinion on this. I have been playing prison since like mid 2016.

Cells:
I personally like cells over plots because with cells, you can have nicer builds and you don't need to break all the dirt and grass to put stuff in it.
New enchantments:
I'm kind of neutral on this one, I believe a few new enchantments should be added but don't make them too overpowered or it would ruin the gameplay.
Private Mines:
I feel like private mines would be hard to program and are just not necessary and you would spend lots of time on something only a couple people would use.
Update Backpacks:
I feel like backpacks are 100% fine the way that they are now.
Update AutoMiner:
To be honest, I feel like auto miner should just be removed, I would not like to see it become way too overpowered.
Prestiged Mines:
Big -1 on that, would just be too overpowered and should not be a thing, A-Z and Thug-Godfather mines are perfectly fine the way they are, more mines would probably break the economy and become like last season where people had quintillions.
Bugs:
Of course, bugs are annoying.
Update Crates:
HUGE +1 on that one, prison crates are some of the WORST crates in the whole entire server, especially rare keys and god keys.

P.S. If you need more ideas I have a whole suggestion about them here. https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-features-we-want-in-prison.109862/
Totally agree with you. About custom enchants you can add some but yeah not overpowered just like in other gamemodes. Maybe speed fire res strength etc

KillerFish11

I wish for the return of rank up keys. In the reset before the current one I had the most

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
Having a gang of player vault
This would allow sharing or keeping valuable gang items like picks, backpacks, etc.
Depending on gang value the vault can be upgraded to have more slots for more items.

Status
Not open for further replies.