Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

prison pickaxe

MrPoti

This pickax asks for 6,000 prestige and I pressed a total of 6748 but it shows 4225 there

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello, MrPoti

It seems you have an enchant that is disabled, you can do /enchanttoggle and enable all enchantments.

Kind Regards,
~
ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MrPoti

Is it forbidden to use labymod, why do I get kicked out when I go to war, I use labymod from the game?

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
This pickax asks for 6,000 prestige and I pressed a total of 6748 but it shows 4225 there
Hi, pickaxes are banned in prison, prisoners used them to fight and escape. Thanks for your inquiry, I hope I helped! :):p:cool::confused::D:D:D(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Is it forbidden to use labymod, why do I get kicked out when I go to war, I use labymod from the game?
No, It's an allowed client and many people use it for pvp, you get kicked out maybe because of your ping or other player side bugs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MrPoti

i don't know, it keeps throwing it didn't used to be it could be because i use tlauncher

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
i think you disabled enchants as stated above

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Hi there! This might be part of your issue.

Crate pickaxes like "Insane Explosive Pickaxe" (and all pickaxes that go beyond their p0 enchantment limit) don't count for your prestige level.

For example, if you're trying to 1st prestige an "Insane Explosive Pickaxe" with an Explosion level of 3326, the server's pick prestige system will only count the first 1250 levels of Explosive. The other 2076 levels of Explosive will not be considered for a prestige.

This is, to the best of my knowledge, not a bug.

If your problem was not what I mentioned above, and was not solved by /enchanttoggle, all I can suggest is that you make a bug report.

Best of luck!