Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Pets Returned

EzPzAhA

I see that prison pets are back, what i wanted to know is, has the Police Pet been nerfed for pvp, or is it still the same?.

Ty BurgerRaven43.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
I see that prison pets are back, what i wanted to know is, has the Police Pet been nerfed for pvp, or is it still the same?.

Ty BurgerRaven43.
Hello E EzPzAhA
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

Pets.
A while back, Pets were disabled for some time and i can't really provide a proper answer, But I'm pretty sure nothing was changed "as much?"
Feel free to check the "Police Pet" in the Rally Crate and if the stat is the same then I don't see how any real change took place.
The pet wasn't even broken in the first place so It has probably not been adjusted.

Note.
The base stats of the Police Pet consisted of a "Pvp" and a "Money & Token" Booster. The % Chance of proc'ing was directly proportional to the level. (Higher the level, Higher the %)
If these base stats match up with the ones before, then it doesn't seem to state that any change has been made unless the pet itself was completely "Revamped"

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

EzPzAhA

it's fine, I left for this season since all my PVs bugged out, LOL, what a surprise, server has new bugs everyday.

Vizorn

pets are back yes, but police pet damage remains the same.