Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison is sleepy

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Look at all the other gamemodes lol

- SBD has bossworlds, spawners, PvP, Building Contest, payouts, transfer and generally good and clean community. A good gamemode, to say the least.

- Immortal Facs has an open world layout, raids, genbuckets, outposts, alliances and betrayals, a clean /shop and custom tools. Sure the community here is a bit toxic (idk facs players so i wont judge) and there are p2w ppl, but its pretty easy to get to the top if you grind enough and know what you're doing.

- KitPvP, although not my favourite, is pretty competitive. It has cosmetics, open world layout again, KoTHs that actually take skill to capture, and an extremely talented set of fighters. Sure it's kind of p2w but if you practice enough you can defeat an Immortal rank with op gear. It doesn't need a reset because it ALREADY HAS CONTENT.

- Practice is... well just play practice to get the idea.
(Zeus rank do be p2w in soup tho)

- Heck, even SKYBLOCKFANTASY has more content. Sure, the player average is always low and the chat is always dead, but it has content in SBD, a custom resource pack and a decent map build that fits the theme.

- Survival is uhh, idk cause i dont play survival, from what i heard its either really good if u like it, or really stinky if u dont
(apparently its p2w tho)

And what do we have in PRISON?

- Garbage outposts
- Missing payouts
- Overpriced custom enchants
- Worthless lotteries
- Money raffles (like those arent even worth it)
- Shitty crate roll chances
- Cartels (This was a really bad addition, the good qualities were overshadowed by the bad ones)
- Bad pickaxe enchantments
- Broken features (always)
- Crappy mysteryman loot (I'm not saying all of it is trash, it's just that why would you buy a MONEY POT?)
- Too much p2w perks
- Under-performing maps (Some are decent, some are GARBAGE)
- Bad playerlevel rewards
- Bh kits better than luna kits (Like WHY)
- Shitty Lucky Block treasures (i swear i get either tnt or emerald block vouchers 90% OF THE TIME)
- Stupid Soul Guard AI
- Broken milestones
- PvP mines not worth the risk
- Drugs need 1 person to be afk to grow
- /shop full of useless shit
- Rankup Crates useless as hell

I will mention some good things though:

- Generally friendly community
- Minesuits
- Pets
- Soul Gems
- You don't have to be an OG or a GodFather to conduct a high level of respect (reference :0)

Might make a suggestion to add more features XD but for now i hope that staff just fix the bloody features on a regular basis (AND GET RID OF CARTELS)

Peace

(Note: they fixed a shit ton of content. But they still didnt get rid of cartels :/)

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Just gonna say, yea prison is really boring right now because season will end in a week or so, and I really agree on all you said except:

Pvpmines not worth risk, well if you don't really go for prestiges it's not worth the risk to go jump there and mine.
Bad playerlevel rewards, not really just so-so not that bad tbh
Drugs need 1 player to afk, well it's because you need that chunk to be loaded so drugs can grow, just like afk farms in singleplayer survivals

but I hope they bring back the /wild command where you can go in a vanilla world and get stuffs you can't get in /shop but I think they won't.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Noisy_Marvinrh

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Just gonna say, yea prison is really boring right now because season will end in a week or so, and I really agree on all you said except:

Pvpmines not worth risk, well if you don't really go for prestiges it's not worth the risk to go jump there and mine.
Bad playerlevel rewards, not really just so-so not that bad tbh
Drugs need 1 player to afk, well it's because you need that chunk to be loaded so drugs can grow, just like afk farms in singleplayer survivals

but I hope they bring back the /wild command where you can go in a vanilla world and get stuffs you can't get in /shop but I think they won't.
:O I didn’t know there was a /wild command

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member

- SBD has bossworlds, spawners, PvP, Building Contest, payouts, transfer and generally good and clean community. A good gamemode, to say the least.

- Immortal Facs has an open world layout, raids, genbuckets, outposts, alliances and betrayals, a clean /shop and custom tools. Sure the community here is a bit toxic (idk facs players so i wont judge) and there are p2w ppl, but its pretty easy to get to the top if you grind enough and know what you're doing.

- KitPvP, although not my favourite, is pretty competitive. It has cosmetics, open world layout again, KoTHs that actually take skill to capture, and an extremely talented set of fighters. Sure it's kind of p2w but if you practice enough you can defeat an Immortal rank with op gear. It doesn't need a reset because it ALREADY HAS CONTENT.

- Heck, even SKYBLOCKFANTASY has more content. Sure, the player average is always low and the chat is always dead, but it has content in SBD, a custom resource pack and a decent map build that fits the theme.

- Survival is uhh, idk cause i dont play survival, from what i heard its either really good if u like it, or really stinky if u dont
(apparently its p2w tho)

- Garbage outposts
- Missing payouts
- Worthless lotteries
- Cartels (This was a really bad addition, the good qualities were overshadowed by the bad ones)
- Crappy mysteryman loot (I'm not saying all of it is trash, it's just that why would you buy a MONEY POT?)
- Too much p2w perks
- Shitty Lucky Block treasures (i swear i get either tnt or emerald block vouchers 90% OF THE TIME)
- Stupid Soul Guard AI
- Broken milestones

- Minesuits
- Pets
- Soul Gems
- You don't have to be an OG or a GodFather to conduct a high level of respect (reference :0)

Might make a suggestion to add more features XD but for now i hope that staff just fix the bloody features on a regular basis (AND GET RID OF CARTELS)

Peace
Hello Noisy_Marvinrh Noisy_Marvinrh
I've read your post & here's my response.

For The Record:

Prisons has died down
  • Inefficiency to update it Properly
  • The staff that used to play gave up on the game mode anyys.
  • The Content that was previously, was settled and further was postponed
  • Generally lack of updates & Required Changes
The Points you have stated are indeed valid but due to Prison's track-record it's highly unlikely that any action will be done in accord to it
Thanks for the Concern.
For Future Reference i hope the points You've stated are taken into accord & dealth with.

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_

(apparently its p2w tho)

- Garbage outposts
- Missing payouts
- Worthless lotteries
- Too much p2w perks
- Stupid Soul Guard AI
- Broken milestones

- Minesuits
- Pets
- Soul Gems

Peace

(Note: they fixed a shit ton of content. But they still didnt get rid of cartels :/)
ye i agree and also the gkit pvping has a sharp 40 sword (it was a sharpness 60 last season) which really sucks because I just pvp and have that gkit on 5 accounts and i feel scammed now because its like a murderer sword, and not to mention that the GodFather kit sword is stronger than a 25 euro gkit that is really sad i hope they bring back the sharpness 60 sword !!!

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
KitPvP, although not my favourite, is pretty competitive. It has cosmetics, open world layout again, KoTHs that actually take skill to capture, and an extremely talented set of fighters. Sure it's kind of p2w but if you practice enough you can defeat an Immortal rank with op gear. It doesn't need a reset because it ALREADY HAS CONTENT.
I as a KitPVP main just want to say that this season we got a very small map, the koths can be more competitive if they make it a whole team to cap it, knocking 1 player is just too easy which doesn't make it so "fun" to capture, also the loot is way worse than last season, so most of the stacked players don't like to cap them. They used to when there were strenght 2's in koth loots.
Thiemo worked on the pearls which is nice and they are working now.
Loot protection was added and is a useful thing.
The other features such as prestige shop, the new special set, and ETC are not working properly and I have bug reported most of them.
So let we all hope and help the server to improve, instead of just judging it.

My point is not to argue with you or anybody else, I just said my opinion and I respect yours.

Regards,
Difficulted