Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
There are 4/5 cheaters on prison everyday cheating blatantly and yesterday my report on pavii1213 got accepted and he was using fastladder couple times in the video and iFlyYT banned him and then he read my second report on pavii1213 and that second report got moved to the Already Punished thread
which is kinda ironic how iFlyYT unbanned a cheater for no reason and also , heres the video of him using it
View: https://youtu.be/zL5Q8G3m30E

blatant right ? Not to iFlyYT who doesn't do the job as he should and a staff on prison hasn't been seen in a couple months , so I'd appreciate a staff member getting this in order or sum cuh this is lame 😂

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Zekko_, the staff team works tirelessly to try and keep the network clean from rule breakers but you can play a part and help to!

If you encounter a player breaking the rules on the server then you can do the following things:

1. Type /staff which will show a list of online staff members. Type /p invite and then the name of the staff member, if they don't join within 1-2 minutes you can invite a different staff member! Once a staff member joins your party you can either give them the name of the cheater or type /p warp and they will come and spectate the cheater!
  2. Start recording the player who is breaking the rule, once you have recorded him clearly breaking a rule you can upload it to a video sharing platform and then fill out a report form by clicking this link! (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/)
Thank you for helping to keep JartexNetwork free of rule breakers!

Square

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Can a staff member please lock this thread? The answer has been provided by multiple people and now it's just getting microposted. UnMonsieur UnMonsieur

Sandzox

Can a staff member please lock this thread? The answer has been provided by multiple people and now it's just getting microposted. UnMonsieur UnMonsieur
Hello 👋🏽,
Your answer isnt enough.
I think we need a clear answer by a higher Staff Member. Since this is taking its rounds for many many season.

Sincerely,
Sandzox

ataman

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ataman
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Zekko_!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ataman

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Zekko_!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ataman
You forgot to lock the thread...

ataman

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ataman
ops My bad Will remember next time

Status