Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
There are 4/5 cheaters on prison everyday cheating blatantly and yesterday my report on pavii1213 got accepted and he was using fastladder couple times in the video and iFlyYT banned him and then he read my second report on pavii1213 and that second report got moved to the Already Punished thread
which is kinda ironic how iFlyYT unbanned a cheater for no reason and also , heres the video of him using it
View: https://youtu.be/zL5Q8G3m30E

blatant right ? Not to iFlyYT who doesn't do the job as he should and a staff on prison hasn't been seen in a couple months , so I'd appreciate a staff member getting this in order or sum cuh this is lame 😂

Vizorn

does already moving to already punished section means he got unbanned? i think it means he already got punished so theres no reason for punishing him again.

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
If you want more information, about his action, you should directly ask iFly on discord or on the forum. Then he will give you his reasons.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zekko_

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
does already moving to already punished section means he got unbanned? i think it means he already got punished so theres no reason for punishing him again.
Already punished means that he is already banned

Faisalomeralt

Donator
Donator
There are 4/5 cheaters on prison everyday cheating blatantly and yesterday my report on pavii1213 got accepted and he was using fastladder couple times in the video and iFlyYT banned him and then he read my second report on pavii1213 and that second report got moved to the Already Punished thread
which is kinda ironic how iFlyYT unbanned a cheater for no reason and also , heres the video of him using it

blatant right ? Not to iFlyYT who doesn't do the job as he should and a staff on prison hasn't been seen in a couple months , so I'd appreciate a staff member getting this in order or sum cuh this is lame 😂

APPLY FOR STAFF BOZO UGLY MF AND ALSO STAFF ARE TRASH!!!!

Faisalomeralt

Donator
Donator

Btw what is the name of that texture pack??? and what software do you use to record cause ill prolly start recording too

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
I PLAY PRISON AND THERES BARELY ANY FUCKING STAFF ALL THESE STAFF MEMEBERS ARE EITHER VANISHED OR LAZY TO DO SHIT LIKE LITERALLY YOU GET ALL THIS MONEY FOR DONATIONS YOU DONT EVEN SPEND ON ANTI CHEATS!!!
Chill chill my guy. But the anti cheats thingy is a problem.

idkwhoisme

I PLAY PRISON AND THERES BARELY ANY FUCKING STAFF ALL THESE STAFF MEMEBERS ARE EITHER VANISHED OR LAZY TO DO SHIT LIKE LITERALLY YOU GET ALL THIS MONEY FOR DONATIONS YOU DONT EVEN SPEND ON ANTI CHEATS!!!
fr i play like 5 hours a day since i have no life and finding staff online is like getting a kit from the brainwashers - extremely rare

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zekko_

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
Btw what is the name of that texture pack??? and what software do you use to record cause ill prolly start recording too
its geforce experience recording thing thats how i record

Status
Not open for further replies.