Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Practice, Global] Able to request Anti-Cheat bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Restriction_
What is your suggestion about?:
Able to request Anti-Cheat bypass
What section is this suggestion for?:
Practice, Global
Describe your suggestion:
We all know the Anti-Cheat isn't the best, a lot of people get false banned (Including me). If you get banned a lot, like multiple times a day/week, you can request a bypass for the autoban AC.

To still improve the AC it would be nice to not ban the people that had an accepted AC bypass request. But to send a log of all the VL's, checks, etc to a higher staff (probably admin). With those logs they can improve the AC even further. Also they ( people that had an accepted AC bypass request) can still set off alerts to other staff so they can check on them if it happens to frequently. This would prevent abuse.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help JartexNetwork to get a improved AC by tweaking the checks. This will also make sure the staff team doesn't have to spend much time on unabnning everyone who got false banned. And last but not least, players won't get annoyed by getting banned every moment of the day.
Is there anything else we should know?:
I got this idea because I got banned a lot. Check my ban page here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/history/48da53ac-6c0b-3a33-b990-ae82edfbc423/bans

(Note: I started Jartex on the 17th. Wasn't online at the 18th till 20th. I got banned 5 (6 times now) times)

Last edited:

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Thanks for replying! Can you give the pros and cons why you choose to stay neutral?
This so I may improve the suggestion. Thanks in advance.

~Restriction
Well most of the people who get "false ban" are hackers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
And mabye it would be an option to only grant the bypass to players proven to be really good while being screenshared? So all the fake 'false bans' dont get the bypass. Because yeah. I just got banned again. (7 times now)

Flexier

Donator
Donator
And mabye it would be an option to only grant the bypass to players proven to be really good while being screenshared? So all the fake 'false bans' dont get the bypass. Because yeah. I just got banned again. (7 times now)

The reason can also be your internet connection / ms

ItzCJC

I will remain neutral for this.

Why neutral?
If anticheat would be disabled, it would have been a big advantages to hacker to come in and not get banned.

Good luck for your suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
If anticheat would be disabled, it would have been a big advantages to hacker to come in and not get banned.

Thanks for replying. I'm not saying to disable the AC for everyone. It wont be disabled at all. Only the people that made a request and got accepted will bypass the AC. As I said above, an option can be to screenshare the player to see if they deserve a bypass. Another option to stop abusing that system would be that you need to request the bypass every month.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
The reason can also be your internet connection / ms

Thanks for replying.
Also this can be proven in a screenshare with a staff member. If you get banned because you have a bad connection while being screenshared you may get a bypass aswell.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
ugh.. why don't just fix the anti-chat huh? So non of this bypass shit will happen.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.