Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Practice, Global] Able to request Anti-Cheat bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Restriction_
What is your suggestion about?:
Able to request Anti-Cheat bypass
What section is this suggestion for?:
Practice, Global
Describe your suggestion:
We all know the Anti-Cheat isn't the best, a lot of people get false banned (Including me). If you get banned a lot, like multiple times a day/week, you can request a bypass for the autoban AC.

To still improve the AC it would be nice to not ban the people that had an accepted AC bypass request. But to send a log of all the VL's, checks, etc to a higher staff (probably admin). With those logs they can improve the AC even further. Also they ( people that had an accepted AC bypass request) can still set off alerts to other staff so they can check on them if it happens to frequently. This would prevent abuse.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help JartexNetwork to get a improved AC by tweaking the checks. This will also make sure the staff team doesn't have to spend much time on unabnning everyone who got false banned. And last but not least, players won't get annoyed by getting banned every moment of the day.
Is there anything else we should know?:
I got this idea because I got banned a lot. Check my ban page here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/history/48da53ac-6c0b-3a33-b990-ae82edfbc423/bans

(Note: I started Jartex on the 17th. Wasn't online at the 18th till 20th. I got banned 5 (6 times now) times)

Last edited:

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • The current Anti-Cheat bans a lot of hackers, the few legit players that get unfairly banned can easily request an unban for this.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.