Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLEASE ADD INVIS POTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBrahma

Please add invis pots and if u think its too op, make it 4 ems and also a bridge egg

Solution
Hello O oBrahma
  • I am sorry to tell you that invisibility potions will most probably never be added to JartexNetwork's Bedwars.
Kind Regards,
chocz700
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
O

oBrahma

severe skill issues
left clicking is how you play the game
~smh
theyre the base of the game but things like invis pots, bridge eggs and others are add ons, like cherries on top. Jartex had removed these for a unique play style whcih requires the player to adapt. If you cant clutch without invis then youre just bad imo
like, people just spam blocks or bow spam, its just annoying for people who lost theyre bed at the start

Min1Gahmer

IGN
Min1Gahmer
I don't think it would be a good idea. It would ruin the game for a lot of people. But bridge eggs would be cool

M3lv1nPl4yz

IGN
M3lv1nPl4yz
theyre the base of the game but things like invis pots, bridge eggs and others are add ons, like cherries on top. Jartex had removed these for a unique play style whcih requires the player to adapt. If you cant clutch without invis then youre just bad imo
Lol that's very true, yters just drink invis to win that's why they bad (on hypixel)

RPS_GAMING

Please add invis pots and if u think its too op, make it 4 ems and also a bridge egg
Kindly stop making this ridiculous suggestion again and again.
It's already denied and not gonna get accepted ever that's what I feel like.
Adding invis pot will make the bedwars worse.
And you are in the wrong place...

Status
Not open for further replies.