Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

invis pots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supergoob64

there are no invis pots? what is this
please add invis, u ripped off the rest of bedwars so at least u can add invis? its hard without it

Solution
Hello, S supergoob64

I am sorry to tell you that Invisibility Potions will never be added to Bedwars on JartexNetwork, and this is due to many reason, with Cheaters being one of them. I would also like to apologize on behalf of the people that were toxic to you.

~Thread Locked~

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
ok ok but why dont you like invis?
Its a no skill thing, also servers have their preferences. After playing for like a week, you will feel there is no need too. And you didn't answer my question on why you don't play on hypixel.

salti

Its a no skill thing, also servers have their preferences. After playing for like a week, you will feel there is no need too. And you didn't answer my question on why you don't play on hypixel.
No skill? It's 1 thing if you don't like invis but going against it without knowing how it works makes no sense

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

supergoob64

if ur smart you can counter invis by knowing when they'll come and seeing the footsteps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

supergoob64

false, imagine a staff trying to get proof on them and they're just invis
staff will have 1st person perspective like in hypixel where u can right click on somebody (if ur spectating) and see from their perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.