Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pickaxe Enchant

SenpaiZero

Hi. Im newbie so Im wondering if I can combine jackhammer and explosive enchant since im planning to buy explosive pickaxe. I also want to know which enchant to focus and what should I avoid upgrading for lucky block/token farm

also is insane eplosive pickaxe already prestiged?

thanks

edit: I wanna know what enchants of explosive pickaxe I can get with 70k tokens/70T

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello SenpaiZero, to answer your questions.
Hi. Im newbie so Im wondering if I can combine jackhammer and explosive enchant since im planning to buy explosive pickaxe.
You can combine the Jackhammer enchant on an Explosive Pickaxe but the JH enchant will rarely proc because Explosive will destroy the blocks where you will advance/go.
I also want to know which enchant to focus and what should I avoid upgrading for lucky block/token farm
You can grind some money and prestige so you will have access on /warp p1 in the p1 mine you can get tons of tokens when mining with explosive or jackhammer enchant but jackhammer rarely procs so i recommend using explosive enchant.
also is insane eplosive pickaxe already prestiged?
No.
I wanna know what enchants of explosive pickaxe I can get with 70k tokens/70T
Token greed so you can have additional tokens when mining.

Hope this Helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SenpaiZero

SenpaiZero

Hello SenpaiZero, to answer your questions.

You can combine the Jackhammer enchant on an Explosive Pickaxe but the JH enchant will rarely proc because Explosive will destroy the blocks where you will advance/go.

You can grind some money and prestige so you will have access on /warp p1 in the p1 mine you can get tons of tokens when mining with explosive or jackhammer enchant but jackhammer rarely procs so i recommend using explosive enchant.

No.

Token greed so you can have additional tokens when mining.

Hope this Helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo
Thank you. Last question, Since I can't find any player that sells insane explo pickaxe I decided to chooses betweek explosive and jackhammer. What do you think is better in terms of overall gameplay?

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Thank you. Last question, Since I can't find any player that sells insane explo pickaxe I decided to chooses betweek explosive and jackhammer. What do you think is better in terms of overall gameplay?
For this season i recommend Explosive because Jackhammer is nerfed because of the last season crashed Treasure event