Hi I currently have ''Insane explosive pickaxe'' which has over 5k + enchants lvls but when im trying to get 1st prestige it shows that I only have 2k enchants, switching off and on enchants didnt work.
Hi there! Just incase you still haven't gotten a response from your bug report, this might be part of your issue.
Crate pickaxes like "Insane Explosive Pickaxe" (and all pickaxes that go beyond their p0 enchantment limit) don't count for your prestige level.
For example, if you're trying to 1st prestige an "Insane Explosive Pickaxe" with an Explosion level of 3326, the server's pick prestige system will only count the first 1250 levels of Explosive. The other 2076 levels of Explosive will not be considered for a prestige.
This is, to the best of my knowledge, not a bug.
If your problem was not what I mentioned above (which it probably wasn't), all I can do is echo what
ShirakamiKazuo suggested and make a bug report.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.