Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pick enchantement and loot boxes

im really suprised cuz today i expected that i mined over 2 million Block without getting any
SINGLE loot box so i wanna ask
whats the best enchantements
in pick to mine raw blocks to get loot boxes my pick enchantements that Break Block in my pick are JackHammer, explosive, max bowling ball, laser,max frisbee
or thats à bug in the game
note:i have 80k tokens now
pls reply faster and ty

unknow_

Donator
Donator
im really suprised cuz today i expected that i mined over 2 million Block without getting any
in pick to mine raw blocks to get loot boxes my pick enchantements that Break Block in my pick are JackHammer, explosive, max bowling ball, laser,max frisbee
pls reply faster and ty
If you want to get gem box I would prefer that you should only use fortune and efficiency enchant, only raw blocks broken by you counts so jh and explosion are useless in mining gem box most of the new player make this same mistake.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
If you want to get gem box I would prefer that you should only use fortune and efficiency enchant, only raw blocks broken by you counts so jh and explosion are useless in mining gem box most of the new player make this same mistake.
bro im not talking about the gem boxes i mean the loot boxes (ender chest looking) im gettings gem boxes same as all players

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
If you want to get loot boxes faster you can use the Gem Booster Enchantment, it reduces the raw blocks you need to mine to get a lootbox.
and for enchantments it will be faster if you don't have explosive or Jackhammer enchantment, you can always get a gem with the respective enchantment like an Ultimate Gem Booster or higher so it will greatly reduce the blocks you need to mine.

Hope this helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
pls reply faster and ty
Well, Hope This Helps!
"
Gem Booster"
It is an Enchantment which reduces the amount of blocks you need to gain a Loot box,
Now how you get loot boxes/gem boxes is by mining raw blocks, No enchant will help you with that except "
Gem booster" (As stated above)

Now people use "Jackhammer" since it's good with "Treasure Seeker" and "Treasure Hunter" Especially on a Prestige 2-3 Pickaxe, With Gem booster of course "Jackhammer" (Must add a 10% or above Gem for it to proc constantly or near constant), will make it easier for the "Treasure Hunter" and "Treasure Seeker" to proc, which makes mining more rewarding and unlike "Explosive", "Jackhammer" does not get in the way of mining raw blocks and is quite more rewarding since you'll also get tokens along the way.
Highlighted Enchants have Gems as well which can be used to Reduce proc time or effectiveness

If you can't afford the following enchants then just go with a raw pickaxe with a decent level of efficiency and mine, "Gem Booster" would help you quite a bit along the journey (Sad part is 50m Blocks on the pickaxe is required)
Important Side Note: If you disconnect or log off, The raw blocks counter resets

Requesting Thread Lock, Query has been solved

Tanner2585

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanner2585
if im not wrong we need an enchantment on pickaxe known as treasure hunter