Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Loot boxes or Iron Rank?

Rew_Mee

IGN
NotDuckyy
Right then, so it might be a stupid question but I've been voting the servers from like 3-4 weeks and I've got like 200 vote crystal, but now I'm confused that what shall I actually buy with them, either Lootboxes, (that'll be 20) or Iron Rank for a month? Any suggestions??

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
I'd prefer rank, if you don't mind ranks are great good looking + Has premission to open Mythic, Legendary loot boxes + Can choose maps in every single in minigames that's why I like it

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I'd personally buy Iron rank for a month if I was you, because Ranks are really useful compared to Boxes which are just cosmetics.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I'd personally buy Iron rank for a month if I was you, because Ranks are really useful compared to Boxes which are just cosmetics.
Furthermore, as StevenJr StevenJr said, you can open Legendary and Mythic Lootboxes!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The choice is up to you but if I didn’t have my diamond rank I would definitely get the iron rank.

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
Iron rank, i bought it and its so much fun. Being able to use more cosmetics etc

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Would go for iron rank ... if u ok with getting targetted on in solo bedwars ... I got the rank for 3 days and bruh every single solo game sm guy or the other guy was targetting me also i got cross mapped many times like literally for no reason