Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should legendary loot boxes and cosmetics remove required ranks to use it?

Zinger

I won't complain about how the server need to make money, but seriously, a fricking loot box with iron rank required? And whenever I opened a gold brain it just gives me something that needed iron/gold/diamond rank. Cosmetics with required rank imo is stupid, however how can I complain about a cracked server lol? Still, I really hope you can fix it.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Nope m talking bout iron and gold cus they are kind of useless when it cms to perks ppl j buy it for the tag and cosmetics specially if i think of gold rank from a bw player perspective i just like it for it's color it doesn't really have anything special except the 200 friend slots idrc bout the permanent 2x multiplier or the monthly lootboxes well maybe it's j depends on person to person but what i feel is gold rank is not really value for money i hv even heard ppl saying YouTube rank is just gold rank with /Nick so it's better to just grind on yt instead of buying gold rank :/
I see what you mean but, you can think iron and gold ranks useless, but some ones can think they are useful, it depends on each's using

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
OK, good to know. I mean paypal is only way that I can purchase but I didn't make an acc
Oh it's your side you meant ok

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
No. Why would it be for everyone. That gives the ranked players something special above the other players. So if you want to have it, buy a rank. If you don't want to, don't buy it.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
No. Why would it be for everyone. That gives the ranked players something special above the other players. So if you want to have it, buy a rank. If you don't want to, don't buy it.
That's what it is intended lol

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
It's annoying to say the least. But they need to make money some way. And also no loot boxes require gold rank or above. You can just vote, get the crystals, get iron rank and open all the boxes u need to.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
The server needs money to be able to develop further, and honestly if all you really want is rare stuff like mythic just open a lot of common lootboxes, I only get mythics from common lootboxes rather than rares and uncommon lootboxes. I've gotten 5 mythics from common lootboxes and I've never gotten a legendary nor mythic from uncommon and rare lootboxes..

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
It's annoying to say the least. But they need to make money some way. And also no loot boxes require gold rank or above. You can just vote, get the crystals, get iron rank and open all the boxes u need to.
no ig they need i did come across a few gold rank one which i received from brainwasher and from the festive season time