Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Petition to blacklist Alduin

Blacklist Alduin

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey D*vidva,

Thanks for wasting your worthless time on trying to blacklist the most well-known and nicest person!

Unfortunately, I would like to inform you that Discord and Forum are not the right place to beg for staff to ban/mute me and, after careful investigation, I would like to say again that you've wasted your time. I can call people whatever I want without breaking the rules and this is not punishable. This forum thread was made to get rid of the best member of the community so far as the whole community is load of jealous people! I would like to emphasize again that i will never be muted or banned. I will always be a part of the best server ever.

As for your broken grammar, I am the founder of Grammarly. Let me advertise my website so people eventually will have a better English compared to your broken English, random.

Don't forget that Grammarly does more than catch errors.
Note: PM me for %75 off on Grammarly

Here is the link you can use to report a player instead of shedding your tears on forum:

Best Regards,
Alduin
Since you edited your message.
You're the one wasting your miserable life on a discord server calling people randoms for no reason and annoying the F out of everyone.

Also, go back to picking your cotton before your master comes by.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey D*vidva,

Thanks for wasting your worthless time on trying to blacklist the most well-known and nicest person!

Unfortunately, I would like to inform you that Discord and Forum are not the right place to beg for staff to ban/mute me and, after careful investigation, I would like to say again that you've wasted your time. I can call people whatever I want without breaking the rules and this is not punishable. This forum thread was made to get rid of the best member of the community so far as the whole community is load of jealous people! I would like to emphasize again that i will never be muted or banned. I will always be a part of the best server ever.

As for your broken grammar, I am the founder of Grammarly. Let me advertise my website so people eventually will have a better English compared to your broken English, random.

Here is the link you can use to report a player instead of shedding your tears on forum:

Best Regards,
Alduin
bro stop sending grammarly.com link thats an ip grabber

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
Hey D*vidva,

Best Regards,
Alduin
So people will eventually have* better English* (no a). Please make better use of your products. :/

Alduin

bro stop sending grammarly.com link thats an ip grabber
Hey L*lguy376,

Thanks for your feedback!

After careful investigation, I have checked my message and emphasize that I haven't sent the link of grammarly. If we consider your feedback, it seems like you are the one who have sent the link of grammarly. I would like to say that I am worried about your health.

Have a good day!

Best Regards,
Alduin

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey L*lguy376,

Thanks for your feedback!

After careful investigation, I have checked my message and emphasize that I haven't sent the link of grammarly. If we consider your feedback, it seems like you are the one who have sent the link of grammarly. I would like to say that I am worried about your health.

Have a good day!

Best Regards,
Alduin
i am worried about your in real life problems

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
the most well known and nicest person here is actually intact myself alduin therefore your claims are wrong and thus you are a liar

to shame be thyself

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
the most well known and nicest person here is actually intact myself alduin therefore your claims are wrong and thus you are a liar

to shame be thyself
You are wrong it is me shame on you fool

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Report - ACCEPTED

Hello, Davidva​
Thank you for your interest in helping JartexNetwork by keeping the server clean of rule breakers. I have reviewed the evidence(s) provided by you and I have decided to accept the report. The player will be punished according to the Official Rules.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.