Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Petition To Fix Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Jartex Kitpvp is a game-mode where people can fight with stuff which they have earned and put work into getting, many players play on Kitpvp because you actually lose something when you die unlike other game-modes where it is just a number in your statistics.

However recently there have been many problems which have been affecting the player's experience on the server.

Server: The Kitpvp game-mode (it runs on 1 server Jartex has multiple servers)
Anti-cheat: The entity which is supposed to decide whether you are cheating or not.

Disclaimer: I understand that it is in no way easy or effortless to fix the issues that I am going to be talking about, this is just a thread to bring it into the notice of the developers that the players of Kitpvp are facing problems which ruin the experience for them.

The issues many players have been facing on the server are as follows:

Anti-cheat false-kicks: This is the most important problem to address at the moment, the anti-cheat kicks are very annoying and usually do not even kick actual hackers, if you get kicked while in combat you lose all your items which you have worked for. This is what has been happening to players for over 2 months, it doesn't affect newer players much but the actual players who care about kitpvp lose items which they have worked for.
2 Separate players I could find who were kicked and lost items on 6th February 2021 View: https://imgur.com/a/HsPLm87
https://imgur.com/a/HsPLm87

How can this be fixed?: Make the anti-cheat less sensitive [it doesn't ban actual hackers anyways], in this way the number of false kicks can be reduced by a LOT, I will not ask you to improve the anti-cheat as that has been mentioned too many times already, I am just asking to desensitize the anti-cheat a little.

Economy: The economy of Kitpvp right now does not make sense at all, in the last season of Kitpvp an average player had 20k with them and the admin shop prices made sense, but after Kitpvp reset even the most active players struggle to get 10k and someone with 50k is considered rich BUT the shop prices remain the same, a player has to spend 80% of their savings just to get a level 30 enchant, this is a very unbalanced economy. Another example that I can give is the fact that Phantom kit [Strongest kit on the server] used to sell for up to 800k (no, you are not blind) but now it barely ever reaches 40k.
How can this be fixed?: Reduce the shop prices (this is not difficult) by doing so you will not affect the rest of the player economy and make it easier to get better items on the server.

Lag issues: It is no secret that Kitpvp is extremely laggy, recently though, the lag has somehow managed to increase even more, if you do not believe me just type /tps and look at the average tick duration, players teleport everywhere more frequently than endermen do, it does not take a great PvPer to realize that this is not in any way a suitable environment to fight in.

Out of all these issues I believe the anti-cheat is the greatest, as dying in Kitpvp actually means something, it is very heartbreaking and demotivating when you get kicked while fighting hackers even though you have done nothing wrong.

I hope I have managed to address all the major problems the server is currently facing, please leave anything that I might have missed in the replies.

Yours truly,
~Fab
ItsFabrixPlayz#7416 on Discord.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Idk why u guys are thinking that I am complaining about the p2w, I think kitpvp is the least p2w gamemode on the server and it is actually quite easy to get a rank.I am not talking about player trades as that part of the economy cannot be controlled as kitpvp does not have a government which prevents overpricing of necessary items, I was just talking about /shop and how it is very hard to get enchants for someone who is new hence the prices of things like experience bottles should be reduced, I personally do not face economy related problems as I am rich enough to afford anything I would need to kill phantom sets but I still do not like how the fixed rates of the shop are high
You can get a phantom kill with a monthly set and a chug that you can buy for 1-1.5k.
And about the /shop. It's good that it's hard to enchant items. Would you want half of the player having punch 2's and kb 2? Enchanting certain items should be expensive as the enchants themselves are more than worth the money spent on xp.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Not to mention you keep your exp when you die and can get exp by fishing which almost doesnt have any costs

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I don't think there is any need for the fixes, I think the game runs smoothly so needs no updates. (Other than the door glitch)

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
You don't keep your exp when u die
You keep xp whenever you die if you're a donator, same as last map.

I don't think there is any need for the fixes, I think the game runs smoothly so needs no updates. (Other than the door glitch)
The anti cheat false flags really easily with lag, and the recent lag problems on KitPvP have made it quite literally unplayable. No matter how skilled you are or even how bad you at at pvp, you can get kicked if you go out for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.