Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Petition To Fix Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Jartex Kitpvp is a game-mode where people can fight with stuff which they have earned and put work into getting, many players play on Kitpvp because you actually lose something when you die unlike other game-modes where it is just a number in your statistics.

However recently there have been many problems which have been affecting the player's experience on the server.

Server: The Kitpvp game-mode (it runs on 1 server Jartex has multiple servers)
Anti-cheat: The entity which is supposed to decide whether you are cheating or not.

Disclaimer: I understand that it is in no way easy or effortless to fix the issues that I am going to be talking about, this is just a thread to bring it into the notice of the developers that the players of Kitpvp are facing problems which ruin the experience for them.

The issues many players have been facing on the server are as follows:

Anti-cheat false-kicks: This is the most important problem to address at the moment, the anti-cheat kicks are very annoying and usually do not even kick actual hackers, if you get kicked while in combat you lose all your items which you have worked for. This is what has been happening to players for over 2 months, it doesn't affect newer players much but the actual players who care about kitpvp lose items which they have worked for.
2 Separate players I could find who were kicked and lost items on 6th February 2021 View: https://imgur.com/a/HsPLm87
https://imgur.com/a/HsPLm87

How can this be fixed?: Make the anti-cheat less sensitive [it doesn't ban actual hackers anyways], in this way the number of false kicks can be reduced by a LOT, I will not ask you to improve the anti-cheat as that has been mentioned too many times already, I am just asking to desensitize the anti-cheat a little.

Economy: The economy of Kitpvp right now does not make sense at all, in the last season of Kitpvp an average player had 20k with them and the admin shop prices made sense, but after Kitpvp reset even the most active players struggle to get 10k and someone with 50k is considered rich BUT the shop prices remain the same, a player has to spend 80% of their savings just to get a level 30 enchant, this is a very unbalanced economy. Another example that I can give is the fact that Phantom kit [Strongest kit on the server] used to sell for up to 800k (no, you are not blind) but now it barely ever reaches 40k.
How can this be fixed?: Reduce the shop prices (this is not difficult) by doing so you will not affect the rest of the player economy and make it easier to get better items on the server.

Lag issues: It is no secret that Kitpvp is extremely laggy, recently though, the lag has somehow managed to increase even more, if you do not believe me just type /tps and look at the average tick duration, players teleport everywhere more frequently than endermen do, it does not take a great PvPer to realize that this is not in any way a suitable environment to fight in.

Out of all these issues I believe the anti-cheat is the greatest, as dying in Kitpvp actually means something, it is very heartbreaking and demotivating when you get kicked while fighting hackers even though you have done nothing wrong.

I hope I have managed to address all the major problems the server is currently facing, please leave anything that I might have missed in the replies.

Yours truly,
~Fab
ItsFabrixPlayz#7416 on Discord.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
There is nothing wrong with the economy, its the same as last map people just dont know how to make money because they are not experienced. Players like ovq who is barely p2w can get upto 1-2mil then it just shows the new community of kitpvp is literally just dumb.

The new players are literally halting the economy themselves, they buy over priced stuff because they are desperate and dont realize that an idiot is gonna spread the word that, thats the new price of that product, so prices rise. Phantom was worth more last map cuz it was rare, there was no gkit keys last map and the only way to get phantom was god keys.

However current map theres gkit keys and phantom prices still manage to stay higher than some ranks. The prices of sets dont make sense and are not in accordance with the prices of other stuff such as ranks.

Okay here's an example of what am saying: I buy hero rank for lets say 300k from ovq because i need it, next day I log on ovq will be telling everyone how he made 300k and people will adopt that 300k as the prices of hero ranks and people will continue to buy them at that price cuz they are dumb. this happened because 1 single person overpayed for something.

Another example which has actually happened is this: Bonsal5 bought ink sacs for 100k from Abreen now Abreen is gonna tell all his friends about this and they will also start selling ink sacs for 100k.

The simple way to solve this is to make fixed prices, like how is phantom set worth more than a warrior rank? I mean I get it warrior rank is useless but it stays with you till the day you quit.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I really don't think economy should change other then that I completely agree with this but you should also ppst this in suggestions forums

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
There is nothing wrong with the economy, its the same as last map people just dont know how to make money because they are not experienced. Players like ovq who is barely p2w can get upto 1-2mil then it just shows the new community of kitpvp is literally just dumb.

The new players are literally halting the economy themselves, they buy over priced stuff because they are desperate and dont realize that an idiot is gonna spread the word that, thats the new price of that product, so prices rise. Phantom was worth more last map cuz it was rare, there was no gkit keys last map and the only way to get phantom was god keys.

However current map theres gkit keys and phantom prices still manage to stay higher than some ranks. The prices of sets dont make sense and are not in accordance with the prices of other stuff such as ranks.

Okay here's an example of what am saying: I buy hero rank for lets say 300k from ovq because i need it, next day I log on ovq will be telling everyone how he made 300k and people will adopt that 300k as the prices of hero ranks and people will continue to buy them at that price cuz they are dumb. this happened because 1 single person overpayed for something.

Another example which has actually happened is this: Bonsal5 bought ink sacs for 100k from Abreen now Abreen is gonna tell all his friends about this and they will also start selling ink sacs for 100k.

The simple way to solve this is to make fixed prices, like how is phantom set worth more than a warrior rank? I mean I get it warrior rank is useless but it stays with you till the day you quit.
I agree with what you said about the overpriced sets but I was talking about /shop and how it is overpriced (this price id fixed), last map people had more money because of the number of rare keys that people were getting and rare keys used to give more money

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree with what you said about the overpriced sets but I was talking about /shop and how it is overpriced (this price id fixed), last map people had more money because of the number of rare keys that people were getting and rare keys used to give more money
if people dont spend money on overpriced stuff they will have money to buy from /shop but since prices are always rising for other stuff ppl are not left with any money, simple solution is fixed prices

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The KitPvP economy has always been about trading. Whilst I'm unsure about the very first season as I played right before it ended, the economy has always been "trade-friendly", and even so more non-p2w. It's understandable that players see someone buying a stack of god keys and calling the server pay to win. The thing that they don't understand is that money doesn't buy skill or effort. You can get an insanely good kit for free every month, enough to kill someone with even better gear. You can vote every day and trade your keys back to KitPvP and gain around 2-3k every day, just from voting. Let's not get started with rare key voting. You can get one of the best special sets just from voting, and it's really easy to get. If you're lucky enough you can also get Gkit Pots, which already puts you in the top league when it comes to how rich you will be able to get.
There's obviously some problems in the server, such as the AntiCheat, and lag. But let me reassure you, the economy is not one of them. If you posted this 3-4 months ago, when people were getting hero and gladiator ranks even ore than warrior ranks, then everyone would agree with you. But now that it's been more balanced and rates have been fixed, the economy is in a healthy state.
Now, since the amount of money the average player has, its normal to thing that the economy is worse as you see "a huge gap" between you and the three richest players for example. But was it not like that last map? People had upwards of 10 million, and the average player had around 50-250k. The difference now is that not only money obtained from keys has been reduced, but people can get items way easier, and sets are more common than ever. If you've ever read anything about economics, you've most likely heard of the law or supply and demand. The more supply there is, the cheaper it becomes. This is why when there were players with over a stack of yijki in the first months prices were extremely low compared to the start of last map, when the richest people didn't even reach 5.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
The KitPvP economy has always been about trading. Whilst I'm unsure about the very first season as I played right before it ended, the economy has always been "trade-friendly", and even so more non-p2w. It's understandable that players see someone buying a stack of god keys and calling the server pay to win. The thing that they don't understand is that money doesn't buy skill or effort. You can get an insanely good kit for free every month, enough to kill someone with even better gear. You can vote every day and trade your keys back to KitPvP and gain around 2-3k every day, just from voting. Let's not get started with rare key voting. You can get one of the best special sets just from voting, and it's really easy to get. If you're lucky enough you can also get Gkit Pots, which already puts you in the top league when it comes to how rich you will be able to get.
There's obviously some problems in the server, such as the AntiCheat, and lag. But let me reassure you, the economy is not one of them. If you posted this 3-4 months ago, when people were getting hero and gladiator ranks even ore than warrior ranks, then everyone would agree with you. But now that it's been more balanced and rates have been fixed, the economy is in a healthy state.
Now, since the amount of money the average player has, its normal to thing that the economy is worse as you see "a huge gap" between you and the three richest players for example. But was it not like that last map? People had upwards of 10 million, and the average player had around 50-250k. The difference now is that not only money obtained from keys has been reduced, but people can get items way easier, and sets are more common than ever. If you've ever read anything about economics, you've most likely heard of the law or supply and demand. The more supply there is, the cheaper it becomes. This is why when there were players with over a stack of yijki in the first months prices were extremely low compared to the start of last map, when the richest people didn't even reach 5.
Idk why u guys are thinking that I am complaining about the p2w, I think kitpvp is the least p2w gamemode on the server and it is actually quite easy to get a rank.I am not talking about player trades as that part of the economy cannot be controlled as kitpvp does not have a government which prevents overpricing of necessary items, I was just talking about /shop and how it is very hard to get enchants for someone who is new hence the prices of things like experience bottles should be reduced, I personally do not face economy related problems as I am rich enough to afford anything I would need to kill phantom sets but I still do not like how the fixed rates of the shop are high

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
kitpvp does not have a government
it doesn't need one players just need to have more IQ and not fall into traps of overpricing Let me elaborate a bit of how kitpvp economy should be like. (I will also discuss /shop later)

Scenerio one:
Kitpvp players should agree on a fixed price for every item on the gamemode, this is really simple of course these prices will update as money circulation increases

Ranks:
Hero ranks - 250k
Gladiator - 150k
Warrior - 50k - 75k

Gkits:
Gkit crate keys - 250k - 300k (I felt that this gkit is more optimal and beneficial to have then any ranks)
Potion gkit - 100k - 150k
Mystery potion gkit book - 3k - 5k

Sets and swords:
I think everyone can agree wwrrior and gladiator sets are useless so i wont price them.
Hero - 750 - 1k
Immortal - 1k - 1.5k
Yijki - 6k - 8k (I just think everyone has this set now if they vote or play enough)
Summer - 10k - 12k
Yeti - 18k - 25k
Phantom - 25k - 28k (Last map the only reason it was worth like a million was because the only way to get it was from god keys and we didn't have gkits but now we have gkit keys so phantom is a pretty common set)

Sharpness 4 swords - 300 - 400
Sharpness 5 swords - 750 - 1k
Summer sword / Similar - 2k - 2.5k

Player vaults
+5 Player vaults - 40k - 50k (basically 10k per vault)
+10 player vaults - 80k - 100k

If you think an item should be more than the values I listed feel free to reply.

Now for /shop, I personally dont think it should change and instead they should make it so you earn more than 2.5$ per kill (In my opinion the best way to help new players they should really add this).

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yeah I didnt have time or brain capacity to explain my scenerio two because its too complicated and mostly involves me foreshadowing some kitpvp players.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
after some discussion with some people I change the warrior prices to 20k - 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.