The_W Addicted Member Typer Starter Helping Hand I Bug Finder I Joined December 2, 2020 Messages 300 Points 86 February 7, 2021 #11 Hey there, you got your first non's reply here. Sorry I am late, have a nice day!
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets February 7, 2021 #12 that moment when non
Xured Donator Donator Typer Starter Active Reporter Approved Joined March 20, 2021 Messages 334 Points 69 Age 18 IGN Xured April 29, 2021 #13 No, you guys will prolly make a workers union, start a riot, and make Jartex a communist serveer. BAN!
No, you guys will prolly make a workers union, start a riot, and make Jartex a communist serveer. BAN!
Players_R_Us Donator Donator Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Popular Joined March 29, 2020 Messages 798 Points 83 Age 23 IGN Players_R_Us April 29, 2021 #14 Thread locked Due to grave digging