Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Everything You Need to Know About Prisons!!!(only the Main Stuff)

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Season 10 • Gem's/Gem box guide
~ by AnonymouseYT
Disclaimer: The Post/Guide isn't completed, I will be Expanding it to other important Parts. This is Information Based on Season 10 Only and May Differ Slightly from the Newer Season Due to Updates but I will be Updating it Frequently.
- General Information

There are 4 Rarities of Boxes, which are:
Common, Rare, Ultimate, Legendary

You can obtain these boxes if you mine raw blocks, which aren't blocks that are broken with enchants like Explosive or Jack Hammer, they're blocks that you break with your normal pickaxe swing.

The difference between a Common Gem Box And a Legendary Gem box is that the better the Rarity of the Gem box is the better the Boost %(percentage), But that doesn't mean that Gem boxes with Higher rarity than Common always get better gems from them, it only Increases the Chance of getting a Higher Boost % from better Gem boxes. That means even a Common gem can get more % boost than a Legendary Gem

More Detailed About Gem Box's:-
- Gem Boxes

**IMPORTANT!**
If you disconnect from the prison Game-mode in any way, your raw block count will reset. This is a bug that will most likely be fixed for the next reset, but for this one we are stuck with this.

The number of raw blocks you to mine to obtain the boxes are:

Gem Box rarity
Amount of "raw blocks" you need to mine
Common25,000
Rare75,000
Ultimate150,000
Legendary400,000
Now, this doesn't mean that after you get a Common Box, you will only get a Rare Box next onward, as you do get Common boxes every 25,000, etc.
So, here is a small table that shows the total gem boxes you will obtain for each raw block milestone:
Total raw blocks MinedItems you will get
25,000x1 Common Box
75,000x1 Rare Box, x3 Common Box
150,000x1 Ultimate Box, x2 Rare Box, x6 Common Box
400,000x1 Legendary, x2 Ultimate Box, x5 Rare Box, x16 Common Box
- Tips and Tricks

The token price of the gem boxes varies, but the average rate that is commonplace now is:
Type of Box |Tokens
Common: |Nil
Rare: |Nil
Ultimate: |Nil

Legendary: |Nil
(This is because it is extremely hard to mine 400k raw blocks in a day, therefore it has more demand)
Now, I don't recommend that you sell the boxes for money as tokens are easier to Sell, and if you ever need money, it better to sell your tokens for it as the price of tokens will only Go up as time goes on.

The current price of tokens to money differs depending on the situation, but the current rate is about 1,000 tokens for $5 Trillion or what's more commonly referred to as the Ratio 1:5 (despite it actually being 1:5,000,000,000)

- Gems

Gems are items that can be Obtained from Gem Boxes and You can get 4 Types of Gems
1)Common Gem
2)Rare Gem
3)Ultimate Gem
4)Legendary Gem

The difference between each gem is that the higher the rarity of the gem, the better the chance of getting a High-level boost from the Gem
But that Doesn't Mean that the higher the rarity goes it's always Better, it Means that The Higher the Rarity Goes, The Chance of getting A Good Gem With Both Good Apply Chance and Good Boost Percentage is Better.

1622643240633.png
As You can see from the above
Gem Example, this is a Treasure seeker gem, it has ok apply chances but good Boost chance,

The Chance To
apply is the chance Percentage that the gem will apply on your pick and will not Break
The
Boost percentage is the percentage amount that will boost your enchant,

Also if you have 2 or More of the same gem on a pick it doesn't add up, only the gem with the highest Chance boost will Work,
Eg:- if you have 3
Jackhammer gems on your pick of 2%, 4%, 7%, the gem with 7% will only Work.
The current and best Gem Meta is: Jackhammer of +6%+Treasure Seeker+6%+Treasure Hunter+6%
That's about it! If you think that something should be added to this guide, feel free to either reply to this thread or message me via discord: AnonymouseYT#1700,

-Prestige a Pick

There are a Maximum of 4 Prestige Levels in a Pick and Each of the Prestige levels Unlock a Newer Enchantment Level, Like a Prestige 0 Pick will only have the maximum limit for Jackhammer 1250 whereas a Prestige 1 Pick has the maximum limit of Jackhammer 2500
If You Would Like More Information about:
-Prestige 1
The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 1 Pickaxe:

AUTOSELL 5000
EXPLOSIVE 2500

LASER 1500
FORTUNE 1000
EFFICIENCY 900
TOKENGREED 750
PURITY 500
DRUGLORD 50
REJUVENATE 50
BOWLING BALL 50

FRISBEE 50
LUCKY 36

COSMIC BLAST 24
GHOST 2

-Prestige 2
The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 2 Pickaxe:

AUTOSELL 7500

EXPLOSIVE 3750
LASER 1875
FORTUNE 1350
EFFICIENCY 900
TOKENGREED 1125
PURITY 750
DRUGLORD 75
REJUVENATE 75
BOWLING BALL 75

FRISBEE 75
LUCKY 54

COSMIC BLAST 36
GHOST 3

-Prestige 3

The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 3 Pickaxe:
AUTOSELL 10000
EXPLOSIVE 5000
LASER 2500
FORTUNE 2000
EFFICIENCY 1800
TOKENGREED 1500
PURITY 1000
DRUGLORD 100
REJUVENATE 100
BOWLING BALL 100

FRISBEE 100
LUCKY 72

COSMIC BLAST 48
GHOST 4

-Prestige 4
Prestige 4 isn't Much Different or Better than Prestige 3, it is Only For Flexing Purposes or if you are a Lunatic!!! (Not the Rank)

AUTOSELL 10000

EXPLOSIVE 5000
LASER 2500
FORTUNE 2000
EFFICIENCY 1800
TOKENGREED 1500
PURITY 1000
DRUGLORD 100
REJUVENATE 100
BOWLING BALL 100
FRISBEE 100
LUCKY 75
COSMIC BLAST 50

GHOST 5
Comming Soon.
Also Thanks To Ovq For Helping me in the Making process,

Have a Nice Day.

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I am sorry to hear that But Your Account is not even 1 day old and you only have 10 messages and 1 Point, Are you sure That You are a "long time" Player?
I got my forum account around 2 months after playing jartex, so he could have played for a year and created his account yesterday.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I got my forum account around 2 months after playing jartex, so he could have played for a year and created his account yesterday.
Yea me too, i played around October 2020 and made a forums account march 2021 lol

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
yo how do jh and explosive work if they are on the same pickaxe? last season I thought if you have both only explosive will work and gf ranks could /toggleenchant and select but this season I'm just confused
GodFather ranks can do /toggleenchant, /toggleenchant works if you have Explosive and Jackhammer at the same pickaxe, you can toggle them and make only the Jackhammer procs, vise versa.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
This is not close to be worth pinned, cause Monstererza's topic is way more detailed. You should really work on this still. I dont like all the details about gem box prices etc. Cause there is not set prices for them, they change most of the time through all season. This topic is mostly about gem boxes and some pickaxe prestiges... I would suggest going through Monstererza's topic and see what more important isn't added/edited since the time it was created/edited and adding those things :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AnonymouseYT

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
This is not close to be worth pinned, cause Monstererza's topic is way more detailed. You should really work on this still. I dont like all the details about gem box prices etc. Cause there is not set prices for them, they change most of the time through all season. This topic is mostly about gem boxes and some pickaxe prestiges... I would suggest going through Monstererza's topic and see what more important isn't added/edited since the time it was created/edited and adding those things :)
Its Information about Season 10 Not the Current One so Please Consider That and I apologize for Not Updating it To the Current Season But I Had Some Personal Issues To Deal With, Also Monstererza Stopped Updating The Guide and Gave me the Power To Continue His Legacy(look At my signature)

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Season 10 • Gem's/Gem box guide
~ by AnonymouseYT
Disclaimer: The Post/Guide isn't completed, I will be Expanding it to other important Parts. This is Information Based on Season 10 Only and May Differ Slightly from the Newer Season Due to Updates but I will be Updating it Frequently.
- General Information

There are 4 Rarities of Boxes, which are:
Common, Rare, Ultimate, Legendary

You can obtain these boxes if you mine raw blocks, which aren't blocks that are broken with enchants like Explosive or Jack Hammer, they're blocks that you break with your normal pickaxe swing.

The difference between a Common Gem Box And a Legendary Gem box is that the better the Rarity of the Gem box is the better the Boost %(percentage), But that doesn't mean that Gem boxes with Higher rarity than Common always get better gems from them, it only Increases the Chance of getting a Higher Boost % from better Gem boxes. That means even a Common gem can get more % boost than a Legendary Gem

More Detailed About Gem Box's:-
- Gem Boxes

**IMPORTANT!**
If you disconnect from the prison Game-mode in any way, your raw block count will reset. This is a bug that will most likely be fixed for the next reset, but for this one we are stuck with this.

The number of raw blocks you to mine to obtain the boxes are:

Gem Box rarity
Amount of "raw blocks" you need to mine
Common25,000
Rare75,000
Ultimate150,000
Legendary400,000
Now, this doesn't mean that after you get a Common Box, you will only get a Rare Box next onward, as you do get Common boxes every 25,000, etc.
So, here is a small table that shows the total gem boxes you will obtain for each raw block milestone:
Total raw blocks MinedItems you will get
25,000x1 Common Box
75,000x1 Rare Box, x3 Common Box
150,000x1 Ultimate Box, x2 Rare Box, x6 Common Box
400,000x1 Legendary, x2 Ultimate Box, x5 Rare Box, x16 Common Box
- Tips and Tricks

The token price of the gem boxes varies, but the average rate that is commonplace now is:
Type of Box |Tokens
Common: |350-400k
Rare: |1M
Ultimate: |5-6M

Legendary: |10M+
(This is because it is extremely hard to mine 400k raw blocks in a day, therefore it has more demand)
Now, I don't recommend that you sell the boxes for money as tokens are easier to Sell, and if you ever need money, it better to sell your tokens for it as the price of tokens will only Go up as time goes on.

The current price of tokens to money differs depending on the situation, but the current rate is about 1,000 tokens for $5 Trillion or what's more commonly referred to as the Ratio 1:5 (despite it actually being 1:5,000,000,000)

- Gems

Gems are items that can be Obtained from Gem Boxes and You can get 4 Types of Gems
1)Common Gem
2)Rare Gem
3)Ultimate Gem
4)Legendary Gem

The difference between each gem is that the higher the rarity of the gem, the better the chance of getting a High-level boost from the Gem
But that Doesn't Mean that the higher the rarity goes it's always Better, it Means that The Higher the Rarity Goes, The Chance of getting A Good Gem With Both Good Apply Chance and Good Boost Percentage is Better.

View attachment 14770
As You can see from the above
Gem Example, this is a Treasure seeker gem, it has ok apply chances but good Boost chance,

The Chance To
apply is the chance Percentage that the gem will apply on your pick and will not Break
The
Boost percentage is the percentage amount that will boost your enchant,

Also if you have 2 or More of the same gem on a pick it doesn't add up, only the gem with the highest Chance boost will Work,
Eg:- if you have 3
Jackhammer gems on your pick of 2%, 4%, 7%, the gem with 7% will only Work.
The current and best Gem Meta is: Jackhammer of +6%+Treasure Seeker+6%+Treasure Hunter+6%
That's about it! If you think that something should be added to this guide, feel free to either reply to this thread or message me via discord: AnonymouseYT#1700,

-Prestige a Pick

There are a Maximum of 4 Prestige Levels in a Pick and Each of the Prestige levels Unlock a Newer Enchantment Level, Like a Prestige 0 Pick will only have the maximum limit for Jackhammer 1250 whereas a Prestige 1 Pick has the maximum limit of Jackhammer 2500
If You Would Like More Information about:
-Prestige 1
The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 1 Pickaxe:

AUTOSELL 5000
EXPLOSIVE 2500

LASER 1500
FORTUNE 1000
EFFICIENCY 900
TOKENGREED 750
PURITY 500
DRUGLORD 50
REJUVENATE 50
BOWLING BALL 50

FRISBEE 50
LUCKY 36

COSMIC BLAST 24
GHOST 2

-Prestige 2
The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 2 Pickaxe:

AUTOSELL 7500

EXPLOSIVE 3750
LASER 1875
FORTUNE 1350
EFFICIENCY 900
TOKENGREED 1125
PURITY 750
DRUGLORD 75
REJUVENATE 75
BOWLING BALL 75

FRISBEE 75
LUCKY 54

COSMIC BLAST 36
GHOST 3

-Prestige 3

The new maximum level enchants for a Prestige 3 Pickaxe:
AUTOSELL 10000
EXPLOSIVE 5000
LASER 2500
FORTUNE 2000
EFFICIENCY 1800
TOKENGREED 1500
PURITY 1000
DRUGLORD 100
REJUVENATE 100
BOWLING BALL 100

FRISBEE 100
LUCKY 72

COSMIC BLAST 48
GHOST 4

-Prestige 4
Prestige 4 isn't Much Different or Better than Prestige 3, it is Only For Flexing Purposes or if you are a Lunatic!!! (Not the Rank)

AUTOSELL 10000

EXPLOSIVE 5000
LASER 2500
FORTUNE 2000
EFFICIENCY 1800
TOKENGREED 1500
PURITY 1000
DRUGLORD 100
REJUVENATE 100
BOWLING BALL 100
FRISBEE 100
LUCKY 75
COSMIC BLAST 50

GHOST 5
Comming Soon.
Also Thanks To Ovq For Helping me in the Making process,

Have a Nice Day.
The guide is outdated, be sure to update it since the prices have gone down quite a bit, we don't want New players to be thinking that legendary gem boxes are worth 5m now do we, anyways overall it's quite detailed. Just keep it updated!