Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why autoclicker's arent allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Before I start this, I just want to say, I have never played Skyblock Dream, I just had a user ask about this in the discord server!

Some people may think, that autoclickers are allowed, but only for farming mobs or grinding... this is not the case! It still provides an unfair advantage because it does the work for you...

The user said he didn't know it was cheating because he used it on other servers and he got no punishment.

Keep in mind if a staff member finds out you are, or have been, using an autoclicker, you will be banned! Don't use the excuse, "Oh I didn't know it wasn't allowed", or "I thought we can use it for grinding", because you can't!

One of Minecraft's most important skills is clicking, because you use it for everything. Fighting, building, mining, etc etc. And if you use any sort of modifier, it is an unfair advantage against other players, who click manually and use up energy to get their resources.

Moral of the story... Don't use an autoclicker...

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I can't tell that this is helpful as people with searching and knowledge of other servers can see and prove that they do not allow hacks either.

But you have gone in-depth and explained why it is not allowed.

Good Job.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Thanks man! I just made this because a person said he got banned for using an autoclicker for farming blazes and couldn't use his brain to think why it wasn't allowed xD

bescuse its found as a hack my mojang it self an reuning other player expiervce you need acoutal have talent to win a game not by using hacks or aotu clickers imgaine hacking

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Thanks man! I just made this because a person said he got banned for using an autoclicker for farming blazes and couldn't use his brain to think why it wasn't allowed xD
Make a whole set of diff hacks and put them in community assistance

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
bescuse its found as a hack my mojang it self an reuning other player expiervce you need acoutal have talent to win a game not by using hacks or aotu clickers imgaine hacking
wat is that spelling my guy. what did u just say?

Status
Not open for further replies.