Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ok sorry for hurting your egos guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Okay, we understand. We can't criticise the staff team. They don't like hearing it. We are very very very very sorry. So, here's a list of actual good staff, which bedwars players will be able to rely on. Again, very, very sorry. alright, here it is. oh wait before we start i would like to sincerely apologise for hurting some of your egos we are so sorry but i believe we already mentioned how sorry we are but again guys sooo sorry like really sorry guys ok let's go!!!!!

-=(-)=-
Trials

Knowly Knowly - Accepts invites, is active, knows hacks

-=(-)=-
Helpers

JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt - Will accept invites and spec straight away when he's on, also has a report server on discord which is pretty useful (just work on your activity!)
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ - Probably the best staff member at the moment. Is active, spectates players who get banned or kicked by the anticheat, accepts invites and also spectates straight away, is mature

-=(-)=-
Jr. Mods

chocz700 chocz700 - Active, always accepts invites, spectates straight away, active on discord

If we did not mention you, consider what you could be doing better. With this post, our intention is to thank these staff members for being so reliable, and encourage the ones who did not make the list to try and improve themselves. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
yes thank you that means so much to me, again very sorry for my actions and i should not have called them inactive because that was very disrespectful and i am so sorry i really let you guys down like im very very sorry i hope you will accept my apology i couldnt be more sorry
Yes yes of course I understand how sincerely sorry you are like so so so so so sorry like so sorry like I cannot justify into words how terribly sorry you are, I want to sincerely forgive you for your actions. again I know how so so sorry you are.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
okay guys but i dont know if i will hit 500 but i will try my best because i am veery sorry and i want to prove how sorry i am so please forgive me i have never been more sorry like seriously i dont understand how i could have even called the staff toxic like that was so disrespectful im so sorry please i am so so so soooooo sorry this was a really big mistake and i am very sorry i hope you can forgive me and i will not call the staff lazy again i promise!! again im very sorry and i won't do it again!! like i was saying i probably will do it again so sorry in advance but i am really sorry i feel really bad because i called the staff team bad and it is so rude of me to even say that i dont expect you to forgive me but please do it was an honest mistake i am so so so so sorry i hope you know that i am not joking i am really sorry this apology is very sincere and yes ok guys thanks for reading have a good day oh also i want to say im sorry i did something bad and im really sorry and i apologised so many times already but i dont know if you guys understand that it is very true what i'm saying i'm really not making this up i've made a really big mistake and also i don't know if you're able to tell but i'm really sorry and i just wanted to say that okay thank you for reading! again, very sorry to the staff team and also the staff team and andeh for making them angry with my words okay thank you for reading i hope you can forgive me thanks i'm really sorry

Reactions: Jax

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
okay guys but i dont know if i will hit 500 but i will try my best because i am veery sorry and i want to prove how sorry i am so please forgive me i have never been more sorry like seriously i dont understand how i could have even called the staff toxic like that was so disrespectful im so sorry please i am so so so soooooo sorry this was a really big mistake and i am very sorry i hope you can forgive me and i will not call the staff lazy again i promise!! again im very sorry and i won't do it again!! like i was saying i probably will do it again so sorry in advance but i am really sorry i feel really bad because i called the staff team bad and it is so rude of me to even say that i dont expect you to forgive me but please do it was an honest mistake i am so so so so sorry i hope you know that i am not joking i am really sorry this apology is very sincere and yes ok guys thanks for reading have a good day oh also i want to say im sorry i did something bad and im really sorry and i apologised so many times already but i dont know if you guys understand that it is very true what i'm saying i'm really not making this up i've made a really big mistake and also i don't know if you're able to tell but i'm really sorry and i just wanted to say that okay thank you for reading! again, very sorry to the staff team and also the staff team and andeh for making them angry with my words okay thank you for reading i hope you can forgive me thanks i'm really sorry
1599648793948.png

Not good enough, not 500 words. DO IT AGAIN!

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Building judgements is not specifically choosing the negative or positive characteristics of a person.
Your estimations were merely built on honesty, and honesty only with zero obstruction.
Would you like me calling you just "childish"? Of course not. But if I proved it to you with evidence of your infantile, weak arguments, I guess many would support me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.