Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ok sorry for hurting your egos guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Okay, we understand. We can't criticise the staff team. They don't like hearing it. We are very very very very sorry. So, here's a list of actual good staff, which bedwars players will be able to rely on. Again, very, very sorry. alright, here it is. oh wait before we start i would like to sincerely apologise for hurting some of your egos we are so sorry but i believe we already mentioned how sorry we are but again guys sooo sorry like really sorry guys ok let's go!!!!!

-=(-)=-
Trials

Knowly Knowly - Accepts invites, is active, knows hacks

-=(-)=-
Helpers

JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt - Will accept invites and spec straight away when he's on, also has a report server on discord which is pretty useful (just work on your activity!)
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ - Probably the best staff member at the moment. Is active, spectates players who get banned or kicked by the anticheat, accepts invites and also spectates straight away, is mature

-=(-)=-
Jr. Mods

chocz700 chocz700 - Active, always accepts invites, spectates straight away, active on discord

If we did not mention you, consider what you could be doing better. With this post, our intention is to thank these staff members for being so reliable, and encourage the ones who did not make the list to try and improve themselves. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax

SubArtTheNew

Addicted Member
IGN
SubArtsNew
Okay, we understand. We can't criticise the staff team. They don't like hearing it. We are very very very very sorry. So, here's a list of actual good staff, which bedwars players will be able to rely on. Again, very, very sorry. alright, here it is. oh wait before we start i would like to sincerly apologise for hurting some of your egos we are so sorry but i believe we already mentioned how sorry we are but again guys sooo sorry like really sorry guys ok let's go!!!!!

-=(-)=-
Trials

Knowly Knowly Knowly Knowly - Accepts invites, is active, knows hacks

-=(-)=-
Helpers

JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt - Will accept invites and spec straight away when he's on, also has a report server on discord which is pretty useful (just work on your activity!)
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Viclyn_ - Probably the best staff member at the moment. Is active, spectates players who get banned or kicked by the anticheat, accepts invites and also spectates straight away, is mature

-=(-)=-
Jr. Mods

chocz700 chocz700 chocz700 chocz700 - Active, always accepts invites, spectates straight away, active on discord

If we did not mention you, consider what you could be doing better. With this post, our intention is to thank these staff members for being so reliable, and encourage the ones who did not make the list to try and improve themselves. thanks

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Okay, we understand. We can't criticise the staff team. They don't like hearing it. We are very very very very sorry. So, here's a list of actual good staff, which bedwars players will be able to rely on. Again, very, very sorry. alright, here it is. oh wait before we start i would like to sincerly apologise for hurting some of your egos we are so sorry but i believe we already mentioned how sorry we are but again guys sooo sorry like really sorry guys ok let's go!!!!!

-=(-)=-
Trials

Knowly Knowly Knowly Knowly - Accepts invites, is active, knows hacks

-=(-)=-
Helpers

JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt - Will accept invites and spec straight away when he's on, also has a report server on discord which is pretty useful (just work on your activity!)
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Viclyn_ - Probably the best staff member at the moment. Is active, spectates players who get banned or kicked by the anticheat, accepts invites and also spectates straight away, is mature

-=(-)=-
Jr. Mods

chocz700 chocz700 chocz700 chocz700 - Active, always accepts invites, spectates straight away, active on discord

wow i think you're right, thank you for sharing

Reactions: Jax

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
This bit had me dying on the floor, I like how you had to clarify 100 times that you're sorry sarcastically lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.