Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sorry guys got sabotage, my grind is fix

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Hello guys
Yesterday whend i log in my island was full of lava.
Got sabotage by SlayerSpace.
My island was full of lava, all my heads and books gone, my shop distroyed. If i promisse something to anyone in a buy or trade plz remember me, and give me more time. I lost a lot of stuff,
To the kid i was saving special mob drop, man lost it in lava, and now levels and boss for me its over. dont have set to boss islands.
Thats same to everyone that i promisse hoes, they gone.
To everyone that died im my island grind or im my shop because of that, im very sorry.
I cant replace what you guys lost, i lost my op ice wizard set and my grinding op sword, and other tools in lava too.
To anyone that have photo of my sword plz msg me. Im not very good with enchants because i was a fantasy player. And ty for the help.
I keep giving diamond and iron to everyone that come grind in my island. those farms are ok.
I fix grind and clean almost all, but keep shearching for damage,

jhaeplays sorry whend i bad slayerspace i ban y by mistake, msg me online at 15h england time, i try to be online to invite you agaiin.

To SlayerSpace now that im calm, i unser you.
Why a guy that dont play here. like you say, destroy a island just because he can.
And if you going be top 1 in 5 season, why you destroy top 4 island?
Its like that you win top 1?
For me thats cheating.
And so you now, im not the father of my players, the rules i told you its for everyone.
And you cant ban me.
I dont hack, i dont cheat, i dont use forge, i dont use optifine, i never use any mod.
I study whend i grind and whend i harvest. i dont replay? that because server put harvest sale in chat. And because i have life, take this serious but my life is important too.
Im very fast in grinding, i tipe a lot. that what i do, tipe all day in keyboard.
And i dont need to scam anyone to be in top 4.
This season i and laaccurs made top 4 alone, got recruited by ops and drop to 15, lac got ban for autoclick, strange he never use that before. I ask to leave that ops island, quit with the trash they give me. Saved my island with my alt, and i worked again and climing for 26 to top 4 again.

So what you did its erase. And thank for remember me to not help and trust top 3 island guys, If you really a top island guy.
see you in 5 season slayer.

Sorry for the testement im triered of this guys.

Sign, Damiceraj "Cherry"owner of darkcloud island TOP 4 in dream.
Form Lisbon Portugal