Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ok so for people who dont understand custom enchants

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
https://jartexnetwork.com/factions-custom-enchantments/ Pace posted a guide BUT this one explains some enchants in detail: You can access custom enchants by doing /enchanter
Common enchs:
Fried: You will never use it
Self Destruct: Useless
Nutrition: Gives you hunger points based on the lvl of ench (max.lvl.3) Useful for grinding
Uncommon enchants:
Hex: Worse than blindness so don't apply it on your sword
Lightweight: Max lvl.V But I have never seen it in action so it might be broken
Obliterate: If you apply this to any of your weapons you seek medical help
Lightning: Looks cool. Does nothing on armored players. So basically when you hit a player with an arrow it has 9% chance (On max lvl) to summon a lighting
Snare: Slows down targeted players. Bow enchant that I personally dislike
Shockwave: Useless
Molten: Useless if you have fire aspect
Springs: Gives you jump boost when applied to boots, looks cool and has some advantages but mostly garbage
Glowing: Useless if you have /nightvision, gives you night vision
mermaid: gives you superhuman abilities

Now onto some epic stuff
Headless: Don't apply this and try your best to get it off your op sword and apply something else instead
Fast turn: This is mega useful. A chance to do more dmg. Apply this. max lvl.5. Damage dealt does not increase depending on the level, but chance does
Paralyze: One of the best movement based enchantments in the game. Gives your enemy slowness and mining fatigue. Definetly apply this.
Thor: Don't make the same mistake as I did. Don't apply this to any of your weapons.
Vampire: A nice enchantment. Has a chance to ehal you when you hit other players. Max.lvl.V
rage: You do more damage to hostile ENTITIES, not players. Good if you don't have strength 1 buff in your fac claims. Apply on grinding swords
Webshooter:For a bow, self explanatory. Max.lvl.V. Apply this. Shoots cobweb that stays there for 7sec
Multi Arrow: Most useless epic enchantment, even less useful than headless. Shoots more arrows at once around you, they usually don't hit enemies
Boom: Arrows explode on impact dealing no terrain damage.Idk use it if you want
Snipe: You do extra damage when you headshot. Apply this to your bow
DoctorL I don't see any use in it. Heals other players
Burn Shield: Gives you fire resistance when applied to armor. Apply this on one piece of your armor
Voodo: Gives your enemies weakness. Definetly apply this to every piece of your armor
Freeze: Slows down enemies upon hitting you
Quick Draw: Does not increase draw time like pace said, it gives you haste. MAx.Lvl.2. Definetly apply
Angelic: Gives youinstant health when you are low Definetly apply
Hardened: Basically unbreaking on your armor. Apply if you want. I did
Attenuator: For some reason this is an armor ench. Gives your targets weakness (So when you hit a player they get weakness)
Blood Thirsty: Obviously add this to your armor. It gives you strength.
Gears: Everyone uses them. gives you speed boost. Max.Lvl.V

Life Steal (Weapon) - A chance to get your targets hearts. Definetly apply.
Double Damage (Weapon) - Has a chance to deal double damage.Apply
Block (Weapon) - Useless, no one uses it
Assassin (Weapon) -
Gives your target poison
Silence (Weapon) - A chance to silence your enemies custom enchs for a short period of time. Idk aplly if you wan
Trap (Weapon) - This is bad. Gives Slowness 2 for a short time witch is useless. Use paralyze.
Berserk (Axe) - Useless, removes strength 2 from you and gives you strength 1 and mining fatigue. Rlly fix that
Glory (Weapon) - Doesn't give you strength, gives you regeneration after you kill somebody.
Shock (Weapon) - Useless
Skill Swipe (Weapon) -
Useless, nobody goes to pvp with their xp. Swipes xp from your enemies.
Wither (Weapon) - One of the best enchantments. removes regen from your enemies and gives them wither so they don't know when to flee from a fight to heal pot themselves.Decreased effectiveness if your opponent has AutoPot
Blessed (Weapon) - This is epic.Apply. removes all debuffs
Confusion (Weapon) - Gives your target nausea.
Viper (Weapon) = Assassin
Piercing (Bow) -
Bows have a chance of dealing a lot of dmg

Penetrate (Weapon) - A chance to HEAL your enemy fix that mates. When it doesn't heal your enemy it devastates them because it deals extra armor damage. The best enchantment in the game.
Devour (Axe) - Stupid and useless. More dmg against slowed enemies but its for axes
Inquisitive (Weapon) - Wow increases your xp when grinding epic omg wow everyone wants this. lvl.1 10xp lvl.2 20xp … lvl.5 50xp
Blindness (Weapon) - There is a chance of causing the blindness debuff on your opponent. Better than hex
Execute (Weapon) - More dmg opponent is at low HP.True. Apply this
Enrage (Weapon) - The lower your HP is, the more damage you deal. Apply this if you want
Ghast (Bow) - Does not work
Overload (Armor) - Gives your health boost depending on the level of enchantment. Definetly use this
Ender Walker (Boots) - Removes wither and poison and gives you regeneration and blindness instead.
Clarity (Helmet) - Immune to blindness.Useful

yeah that's what they actually do

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Alright so in here you are not really explaining every single Custom Enchantment, which I thought you were going to do due to the title.
But I like the fact that you say if it is useful and/or useless depending on which other enchantments you have.
Overall well done.

I think those who are lost and don't really know if they should use those enchantments will really appreciate this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dragan_TheKiller

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
Alright so in here you are not really explaining every single Custom Enchantment, which I thought you were going to do due to the title.
But I like the fact that you say if it is useful and/or useless depending on which other enchantments you have.
Overall well done.

I think those who are lost and don't really know if they should use those enchantments will really appreciate this.
Thanks man