Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What Custom enchants we use for our God Sets

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, Players!!
My name is SameD00M.​
I want to say you about what Custom Enchants I use for god sets :

ARMOR ENCHANTS

Immortal Enchants
  • Overload [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], it gives you health boost (1,5) hearts
  • Clarity [1]
    This enchant can be applied on [Helmet], You will become immune to blindness
  • Ender Walker [1-4]
    This enchant can be applied on [Boots], A chance to remove poison & wither potion effect to give regeneration in return
  • Escapist [1-10]
    This enchant can be applied on [helmet], Chance to give you big speed boost when being hit

Legendary Enchants
  • Drunk [1-4]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Gives you strength, mining fatigue and slowness when put on
    (!) I usualy use Drunk 4 at [Chestplate](!)
  • Tank [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Chestplate], Gain more resistance
  • Swordsman [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Chestplate], Deal more damage to players wielding a bow

Mythical Enchants
  • Gears [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Boots], Gives you Speed
  • Blood Thirsty [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], A chance to get regeneration and absorption when you get a kill
  • Voodoo [1-3]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Has a chance to give attacker weakness
  • Burn Shield [1]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Gives fire resistance when they are put on
  • Freeze [1-5]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Has a chance to give your attecker slowness
  • Quickdraw [1-2]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Get haste
  • Hardended [1-4]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], Get more durability to your armor pieces
  • Angelic [1-4]
    This enchant can be applied on [Armor], A chance to burst you into life when you're getting low on health

Thank you for reading my thread

Popoy23

-1 Swordsman and Drunk are bad enchants that aren't much of a use in a pvp since Drunk gives debuff more than it gives a buff and on swordsman it can only be activate to those using a bow what if they never uses a bow??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 Swordsman and Drunk are bad enchants that aren't much of a use in a pvp since Drunk gives debuff more than it gives a buff and on swordsman it can only be activate to those using a bow what if they never uses a bow??
I have used them both and It was really ok.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
What's the point explaining this? :p

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
In my opinion, since there's a limited number of enchantments you can add on an item, you should put the main ones.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
In my opinion, since there's a limited number of enchantments you can add on an item, you should put the main ones.
You cannot put all the enchants on leggings (for example) and I also said where we can apply those encahnts.