Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Custom Enchants And Suggestions Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrimFox

Custom Enchants

Bow Enchants

Bow Enchant - Shackles 1-5 - Pulls The Enemy To You.
Bow Enchant - Queen's Alchemist 1-10 - Summons 1-10 Witches That Will Attack The Enemy Player.
Bow Enchant - Robbery 1-3 - Takes The Enemy's Weapon For 2-4 Seconds.
Bow Enchant - Ender Reap 1-5 - Teleports The Enemy 1-3 Blocks Away From You Or Nearby Allies.
Bow Enchant - Heal 1-10 - Summons Witches/Any Mob That Will Heal You And Nearby Allies.
Bow Enchant - Escape 1-2 - Gives Invisibility And Speed 1-2 For 3-5 Seconds For A Quick Escape.

Tool Enchants

Pickaxe/Shovel Enchant - Detonate 1-5 - Blows Up Like A TNT Randomly When Breaking Blocks.
Pickaxe/Shovel Enchant - Trench 1-4 - Deletes An Entire Chunk In Very Rare Occasions.
Axe Enchant - Demolish 1-3 - Destroys An Entire Tree.
Pickaxe Enchant - Transmutation - Turns A Ore To A Higher Tier When Mined.(Example: Iron - Gold Gold - Diamond Diamond - Emerald.)

Axe Enchants

Axe Enchant - Heavy Hit 1-4 - Deals More Damage To Armor And To Health.
Axe Enchant - Viking 1-3 - Gives Strength 1-2 For 5-15 Seconds.
Axe Enchant - Concussion 1-4 - Gives Nausea 1-2 Mining Fatigue 1-2 And Slowness 1-2.
Axe Enchant - Sonic Boom 1-5 - Explodes The Enemy Launching Them Into The Air.
Axe Enchant - Fury 1(Level 1 Is Max) - Gives Strength 3 For 3 Seconds.
Axe Enchant - Hulk 1-2 - Gives The Traits Of The Incredible Hulk.

Sword Enchants

Sword Enchant - Nitroglycerin 1-3 - Blows The Enemy Up Dealing Up To 5 Hearts Of Damage Depending On The Opponents Armor.
Sword Enchant - King Slayer 1-4 - Gives Haste And Strength.
Sword Enchant - Combustion 1-4 - Sets Any Mob/Player On Fire Within 10 Block Radius No Effect To Faction Ally Or Faction Teammate.
Sword Enchant - Skill Multiplier - Doubles The Chances Of The Enchants To Happen(Makes it proc more).
Sword Enchant - Disarmor 1-4 - Chance To Take A Piece Of Armor Off The Opponent.

Armor Enchants

Armor Enchant - Obsidian Skin 1-5 - Gives Immunity To All Damage For 2-5 Seconds.
Armor Enchant - Anti Arrow 1-10 - Chance To Deflect Arrow.
Armor Enchant - Blacksmith 1-5 - Chance To Repair Armor To 100% 50% Or 25% Of The Armor's HP Happens Only Once Per 25 Min.
Armor Enchant - Deflect 1 - Deflects The Enemy's Damage For A Short Period Of Time.
Armor Enchant - Plague 1-5 - Withers And Poisons All Including Allies Faction Members And Enemies.
Armor Enchant - Double Life 1 - Gives Another Life Every 1 Hour.

Suggestions

Conveyor Belts: Okay So You Can Use This For SBD/SBF/Faction In Some Ways And It Can Make Us Use Different Types Of Ways To Make Automated Systems
Example:

6409-8a181bdb11365b5c47e18330069e0535.jpg

https://www.gamefront.com/games/gamingtoday/article/minecraft-mod-conveyor-belts
I Know That It Is A Mod But I Would Like To See Just A Similar Design In Vannila Minecraft Maybe You Can Make It With Some Plugins I Dont Really Know.

/Magician Ranks : Okay So For Example You Get Two Champion Rank Vouchers But You Already Have The Rank Or Want Something Higher So Maybe You Can Use /Magician And Combine Them And Upgrade Them For Example Spartan Or So Same Thing With VIP I've Seen People Get VIP Rank Twice But They Cant Use It Since They Have The Rank So If They Can /Magician And Make It Premium Then They Can Rank Up.

New Command: /Dismantle - For Example You Have A GKIT God Sword And You Use /Dismantle You Put It In The Box And What It Does Is That It Takes All The Enchants And Turns Into Books With 50% Destroy And 50% Success Rate Makes The Black Scroll A Bit Less Useful But It Can Still Be Useful Since The Dismantle Command I Suggested Takes Away All The Enchants And A BlackScroll Takes Only 1 Random Enchant

Ok Last Thing xD

New Scrolls: Random Scroll - Turns Any Scroll To A Random Scroll For Example I Used A Random Scroll In A Black Scroll And I Get A White or Kill Counter Scroll.
Luck Scroll: You Can Apply It To a Armor Piece And When You Use /Enchanter You Get A Max Enchant For Example You Can Only Get The Max Of An Enchant Like Inquisitive 5 Webshoooter 5 Viper 5 Etc.

Okay I've Been Typing For Too Long Now I'm Gonna End It Here Please Reply If You Agree Or Have Any Other Suggestions/Enchants. Bai :D

Last edited:

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Most of these are bad. Also having everything in bold is atrocious and your spelling makes my eyes bleed.

Have a wonderful day~~
-bebexd

Status
Not open for further replies.