Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Oh no

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
So, I logged onto the server in the morning at around 10am-12pm with around 60-64k balance and was flying around the server with no worries. I started to lag a lot and decided to play another game. I logged onto the server not more than 5 mins ago(From the time this thread was posted) and all my balance was reset to zero. nothing else was reset except the balance. Extra information: I was flying around in dia world and was able to teleport around shops. I dont really know what caused this but its really upsetting for myself as this is the third time i lost all my balance in this season.... Really hope i can get it back
Yes i did submit a bug report
(Edit: Spelling mistakes)

Last edited:

Lillie

Suspended
Community Assistance - BUG

Hi helliwiki helliwiki

I see that you have encountered a bug on JartexNetwork, it's good to see that you have reported it. Keep in mind that when you create a bug report, its highly recommended that you provide as much proof as you can to help us understand what's going on and speed up the process.​
Please understand that bug reports usually take a long time (unspecified) to get reviewed as developers are the only ones who can view them. Patience is key. You must not advertise any of the bugs nor can you replicate the bug in order to receive any sort of advantages as doing so may lead to a serious punishment. Good Luck.​

I hope this helps!

~Lilly

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
So, I logged onto the server in the morning at around 10am-12pm with around 60-64k balance and was flying around the server with no worries. I started to lag a lot and decided to play another game. I logged onto the server not more than 5 mins ago(From the time this thread was posted) and all my balance was reset to zero. nothing else was reset except the balance. Extra information: I was flying around in dia world and was able to teleport around shops. I dont really know what caused this but its really upsetting for myself as this is the third time i lost all my balance in this season.... Really hope i can get it back
Yes i did submit a bug report
(Edit: Spelling mistakes)
As you've said that, you've created a bug report, so you can wait for the devs to fix the bug. However, you are not going to get your items back sadly.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - BUG

Hi helliwiki helliwiki

I see that you have encountered a bug on JartexNetwork, it's good to see that you have reported it. Keep in mind that when you create a bug report, its highly recommended that you provide as much proof as you can to help us understand what's going on and speed up the process.​
Please understand that bug reports usually take a long time (unspecified) to get reviewed as developers are the only ones who can view them. Patience is key. You must not advertise any of the bugs nor can you replicate the bug in order to receive any sort of advantages as doing so may lead to a serious punishment. Good Luck.​

I hope this helps!

~Lilly
Can't you read, they said they have already made one

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
helliwiki

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
As you've said that, you've created a bug report, so you can wait for the devs to fix the bug. However, you are not going to get your items back sadly.
damn, guess imma have to grind back the whole thing again XD