Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AMZR

this is the most unfair game of triple bedwars ever :'c

first i had no teammates
but ididnt give up i killed most of the teams got 4 beds and 13 final kill
but i lost becouse someone was hiding and i couldnt find until it was too late and he won becouse its a 50%50% chance of wining at end of game

jartex plz fix this this is so unfair :"c

this is the most unfair game of triple bedwars ever :'c

first i had no teammates
but ididnt give up i killed most of the teams got 4 beds and 13 final kill
but i lost becouse someone was hiding and i couldnt find until it was too late and he won becouse its a 50%50% chance of wining at end of game

jartex plz fix this this is so unfair :"c
Yeah it is fair but at the moment you destroyed most of them,that means you are good player inside you

starfar521

The other player obviously has some wit about em. I'd say strategy like that is fair game so long as they weren't using glitches to get somewhere you couldn't go. Kill or be killed hide and seek hybrid sounds pretty exhilarating.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

... how is this logic how is winning by doing nothing is fair >:C
rethink ur logic plz

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

lets make what ur saying clear if i hid for the hole game and then won by only holding shift button that is fair ?????
>:C this just dumb
and not fair for the players that actully know how to play the game

there is a deffrance between a stratgy
and abussing the lake of balance in game

starfar521

Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't look at the situation from your point of view. You are obviously a good player that takes pride in their skills, and you want to gain your victories fairly. It was ignorant of me to try to defend someone who was ultimately a coward with little to no skill aside from digging. So please, if you'll have me, I would be happy to help you find a way to fix these unfair tactics. Once again, I'm sorry. :cautious:

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't look at the situation from your point of view. You are obviously a good player that takes pride in their skills, and you want to gain your victories fairly. It was ignorant of me to try to defend someone who was ultimately a coward with little to no skill aside from digging. So please, if you'll have me, I would be happy to help you find a way to fix these unfair tactics. Once again, I'm sorry. :cautious:
Imagine being sorry yikes hahah! Btw, it is your job to find the people who camp, if you don't find them it means that you are literally bad at this game my friend. ;)