Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP New practice mode, VoidFight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee

What is the suggestion about?
New practice mode, VoidFight

Description:
Void Fight - Players spawn on platforms 30 blocks away from each other with a stone sword, leather armour, 128 stained clay, a stone pickaxe, and a golden apple. Players get an additional golden apple per kill with a maximum of 3 at one time. The first player to get 5 deaths loses, upon death a player instantly respawns on their platform with two seconds of spawn protection.

Height limit of 30 blocks above the platforms. No hunger. Players will only get 1 kill (if they win) or 1 death (if they lose) to their stats, they won't get, for example 5 deaths for losing one fight. The platforms could be islands or something. This should be in ranked, /duel, and team fights should be possible using parties in my opinion. (although ranked not necessary)

There could be multiple maps with differing height limits and distance between platforms. (in this case I recommend showing the y coordinate of the height limit on the scoreboard) Maybe some maps could give you ladders, water, hay, etc?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a fun and unique (afaik) practice mode. It can bring minigames players from jartex and other servers to practice.

Last edited:

Moritc

Donator
Donator

I don't understand the point if your trying to make an Gamemode like SkyWar's why not just go play sw?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Legit its the void fight in bedwars practise but less laggier so i will go with a +1
similar, no beds though so gameplay will be different. voidfight has fucked height limit now tho

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello WildAbbee,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion.​
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo