Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP New practice mode, VoidFight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee

What is the suggestion about?
New practice mode, VoidFight

Description:
Void Fight - Players spawn on platforms 30 blocks away from each other with a stone sword, leather armour, 128 stained clay, a stone pickaxe, and a golden apple. Players get an additional golden apple per kill with a maximum of 3 at one time. The first player to get 5 deaths loses, upon death a player instantly respawns on their platform with two seconds of spawn protection.

Height limit of 30 blocks above the platforms. No hunger. Players will only get 1 kill (if they win) or 1 death (if they lose) to their stats, they won't get, for example 5 deaths for losing one fight. The platforms could be islands or something. This should be in ranked, /duel, and team fights should be possible using parties in my opinion. (although ranked not necessary)

There could be multiple maps with differing height limits and distance between platforms. (in this case I recommend showing the y coordinate of the height limit on the scoreboard) Maybe some maps could give you ladders, water, hay, etc?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a fun and unique (afaik) practice mode. It can bring minigames players from jartex and other servers to practice.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
-1 The bridges in a nutshell except with slightly different things like a different goal, kill system, and shop?
Neutral, as alex said i have seen similar things on other servers. It would also have like 0 players probably after a few weeks of release
Firstly, it's a completely different game from the bridge with very little similarities. Namely, there is no bridge. The height limit would be way higher too. The "goal" is to kill the other player and survive, not to get past them. It doesn't sound like a lot but it would completely change any strategies used.

I disagree that it would be inactive, maybe some practice mains would prefer a mode more pvp orientated as I said in the suggestion I think a lot of minigames players will play it, even if just to warm up.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Neutral really just sounds like a bridge 1v1 fight mode in a lot of other servers but the name of it is changed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Neutral really just sounds like a bridge 1v1 fight mode in a lot of other servers but the name of it is changed.
literally read my last reply lol
Firstly, it's a completely different game from the bridge with very little similarities. Namely, there is no bridge. The height limit would be way higher too. The "goal" is to kill the other player and survive, not to get past them. It doesn't sound like a lot but it would completely change any strategies used.

I disagree that it would be inactive, maybe some practice mains would prefer a mode more pvp orientated as I said in the suggestion I think a lot of minigames players will play it, even if just to warm up.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
also i forgot to say another reason for +1
it will be useful for blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs because he falls in void by himself

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator

Doesn't seem like a gamemode to last then, pretty boring imo.

ChubbyNub

Legit its the void fight in bedwars practise but less laggier so i will go with a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.