Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP New practice mode, VoidFight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee

What is the suggestion about?
New practice mode, VoidFight

Description:
Void Fight - Players spawn on platforms 30 blocks away from each other with a stone sword, leather armour, 128 stained clay, a stone pickaxe, and a golden apple. Players get an additional golden apple per kill with a maximum of 3 at one time. The first player to get 5 deaths loses, upon death a player instantly respawns on their platform with two seconds of spawn protection.

Height limit of 30 blocks above the platforms. No hunger. Players will only get 1 kill (if they win) or 1 death (if they lose) to their stats, they won't get, for example 5 deaths for losing one fight. The platforms could be islands or something. This should be in ranked, /duel, and team fights should be possible using parties in my opinion. (although ranked not necessary)

There could be multiple maps with differing height limits and distance between platforms. (in this case I recommend showing the y coordinate of the height limit on the scoreboard) Maybe some maps could give you ladders, water, hay, etc?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a fun and unique (afaik) practice mode. It can bring minigames players from jartex and other servers to practice.

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Ehh, seen simular things on other servers.
I'll go with -1 tho, don't think it would be active after 2 weeks of it's release.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Ehh, seen simular things on other servers.
I'll go with -1 tho, don't think it would be active after 2 weeks of it's release.
Which? The closest I've seen is a mode which has beds making the gameplay vastly different

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
#PracticeReset
Also i think it should be half leather armor half iron armor

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
+1
#PracticeReset
Also i think it should be half leather armor half iron armor
sure could work, id suggest after a week of having the gamemode let the community determine what needs balancing

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 The bridges in a nutshell except with slightly different things like a different goal, kill system, and shop?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Neutral, as alex said i have seen similar things on other servers. It would also have like 0 players probably after a few weeks of release

_MrRino_

Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee

What is the suggestion about?
New practice mode, VoidFight

Description:
Void Fight - Players spawn on platforms 30 blocks away from each other with a stone sword, leather armour, 128 stained clay, a stone pickaxe, and a golden apple. Players get an additional golden apple per kill with a maximum of 3 at one time. The first player to get 5 deaths loses, upon death a player instantly respawns on their platform with two seconds of spawn protection.

Height limit of 30 blocks above the platforms. No hunger. Players will only get 1 kill (if they win) or 1 death (if they lose) to their stats, they won't get, for example 5 deaths for losing one fight. The platforms could be islands or something. This should be in ranked, /duel, and team fights should be possible using parties in my opinion. (although ranked not necessary)

There could be multiple maps with differing height limits and distance between platforms. (in this case I recommend showing the y coordinate of the height limit on the scoreboard) Maybe some maps could give you ladders, water, hay, etc?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a fun and unique (afaik) practice mode. It can bring minigames players from jartex and other servers to practice.
I'll go with neutral, becuase I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.