Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Formal Introduction and Confession.

xXxAeroDonxXx

Hello, my name is xXxAeroDonxXx (cringy lol). I came here to say the truth about my past experiences here in the Jartex Community. So, in the past I was a hacker, I used clients like Sigma, Wurst, and Flux. And after a year of hacking, I stopped after they banned my last alt account. I had gone then to play TF2 and after 4 or 5? months I felt stupid and ashamed for hacking on a block game so I just made a cracked account on Mineshafter and now here I am, starting fresh and new with Optifine (if it is allowed). I will not ask for forgiveness but I ask to simply play on your server. And this is my story. Nice to meet you.:)

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
welcome, enjoy your stay here at JartexNetwork and i hope you have completely stopped hacking xD

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Hey bro great people like you whom stopped hacking they after realized it ruins the game are people we can all forgive and the fact that you admitted it and want to start a fresh page in this server makes me want to forgive you even more 😊

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xXxAeroDonxXx

xXxAeroDonxXx

Hey bro great people like you whom stopped hacking they after realized it ruins the game are people we can all forgive and the fact that you admitted it and want to start a fresh page in this server makes me want to forgive you even more 😊
Thank you very much. now I feel very much accepted here. Thanks again. I will totally start fresh lol.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Hi xXxAeroDonxXx xXxAeroDonxXx , enjoy your stay at jartex. Hope we can play together sometime. (Don't cheat again tho xd). I like your signature, its pretty dope.