Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction ~ TheDinoGamer (the second)

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
So this is my second time of writing my introduction and I realized the first one was lacking a lot of things. So I’m here trying to let myself known more by the community by telling who I am. Last player introduction I just tell about myself and never tell about my motive and past on JartexNetwork. So in this post, I’ll be talking about my:

-My past and experience on Jartex
-Motive of playing Jartex
-Update about myself

MY PAST AND EXPERIENCE ON JARTEX

Basically, I started playing on JartexNetwork since 2016. Yes, it’s been a long time. On that time, I played Eggwars and TnT wars before it got removed COMPLETELY. After that, I quitted for about 1 year which when I come back on 2017, I became a Bedwars main. I started playing bedwars ever since and meet a lot of friends (I would say them as ogs now). Some of then are ShadowXKnight, Rizuol, richardgamez and more! It’s kinda sad that most of them don’t actually play Jartex anymore... Anyways, I decided to quit Minecraft on early of 2019 for about 7-8 months and decided to come back around October of 2019 after I just found out that there’s a minigames update. I didn’t actually play that much on that time. However, on March 2020, I started grinding and play a lot on Jartex after seeing a lot of new players actually enjoy playing the minigames. In that period, I find a lot of new friends such as, RIPty RIPty , TAYLLA TAYLLA , @marigda, Yuu Yuu , TEMP_YT TEMP_YT , Furiousity_ and more! I started playing with them a lot until JartexNetwork Ranked Bedwars was created by not_Nuggets not_Nuggets and A Alex . I started playing there a lot and in that period, a lot have happened and I won’t talk about it. However, right now, I’ll be quitting it until I feel like coming back. I’ll be starting to grind Bedwars from now on as I’m actually really close to lifetime leaderboard.

MY MOTIVE OF PLAYING ON JARTEX
At first, I play on Jartex to have fun and fill in my free time. However, I started being ‘competitive’ and trying to get on leaderboard because I don’t find any other ways of having fun other than playing with friends and getting on leaderboards.

UPDATE ABOUT MYSELF
So I actually got a Youtube channel with 305 Subscribers but I can’t link it here as chocz said it’s not allowed xd
I’m currently a Bedwars, Prison, PracticePvP and KitPvP main now. Other than that, since last time I make this introduction, I’ve got myself a few ranks. Firstly, I got myself Iron rank with a 10 euro giftcard that I won from a giveaway hosted by someone that I forgot who it was. On that time, there was a discount and the gold rank was 10.5 euro and that’s the reason I got iron rank first. I then asked JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt if he can buy me it with add on of 0.5 euro and he really did and I’m really greatful that he actually did that for me which was the reason I got the gold rank. In last December, I got myself a Pro rank by using the code from December giveaway. Later on after that, _____yeet______ _____yeet______ actually won a spleef event and got a giftcard as a prize. He used the giftcard and had extras so he decided to upgrade my Pro to Mythic and I’m also thankful to him. I won’t be able to get these ranks without yeet and Jolt <3

So that’s all for my introduction. It might be ‘cringe’, ‘annoying’ and ‘nonsense’ to some people but I don’t really care :p

TheDinoGamer/TheDinoGamer179

TheDinoGamer🦖🦕#3012

Can be found in my signature/dm me on Discord if you wanna know

Bedwars —> Gold
PracticePvP —> Mythic

Last edited:

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Rofl no replies xddddddddd
You are noob

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Aww cute. Nice that ur back to grinding normal bedwars. Well carrry me to monthly lb and I will carry u to lifetime by not stealing XD