Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introduction.

D

Deleted member 143524

Hello Y'all my name is jrninjaboy915, but you can just call me jr or ninja, whichever u like more, I have been around on jartex-network for quite a while now (soon approaching a year in September) but have never put up a proper introduction, so, here I am doing just that. First off I am a practice player on the jartex network, so if ya want to find me online, that's your best place to look, I aim for practice leaderboards (Nodebuff) and simply enjoy pvping on there, as for my personality and such, I am normally quite chill and friendly unless something really upsets me, during that time I can be a bit mean, but I'm really quite a kind person! I have a deep love for animals and nature and wish to explore nature or places surrounded with mysteries, I also enjoy the peace of the outdoors. I enjoy learning about mysterious things, space, or mysteries, in my free time as that type of stuff fascinates me. I also seek to learn how to play a guitar as I find myself loving music, anyway, that's about all I can think of that's interesting about me (I'm pretty boring haha) If you have questions please let me know, I'm always down to answer or have conversations! <3

Pleasure meeting you guys! I look forward to getting to know you! -Ninja

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Hello JrNinja!

Its a pleasure to meet you, have fun in JartexNetwork!

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Welcome to the server! If you have any questions please let me know.

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Hello Y'all my name is jrninjaboy915, but you can just call me jr or ninja, whichever u like more, I have been around on jartex-network for quite a while now (soon approaching a year in September) but have never put up a proper introduction, so, here I am doing just that. First off I am a practice player on the jartex network, so if ya want to find me online, that's your best place to look, I aim for practice leaderboards (Nodebuff) and simply enjoy pvping on there, as for my personality and such, I am normally quite chill and friendly unless something really upsets me, during that time I can be a bit mean, but I'm really quite a kind person! I have a deep love for animals and nature and wish to explore nature or places surrounded with mysteries, I also enjoy the peace of the outdoors. I enjoy learning about mysterious things, space, or mysteries, in my free time as that type of stuff fascinates me. I also seek to learn how to play a guitar as I find myself loving music, anyway, that's about all I can think of that's interesting about me (I'm pretty boring haha) If you have questions please let me know, I'm always down to answer or have conversations! <3

Pleasure meeting you guys! I look forward to getting to know you! -Ninja
Pleasure to meet you. Have fun dude and hope i see you online

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 143524

Hey hey BiG MaN don't you play bedwars it's really great
Welcome to the server! If you have any questions please let me know.
Pleasure to meet you. Have fun dude and hope i see you online
Flash7x, I'm going to assume your talking to me, I'm just not a bedwars person, sorry.
SquareWings928, My G don't you remember me? I'm pretty sure I've seen u around, I'm not new, just never made an introduction xD
Iliasperisteri, Pleasure to meet you too, and Same here mate.