Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!! (THIS LIAR) Staff can you ban him please?: Ez_Pz_Squeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently, my account was acting weird: By that I mean I could not log in... And I found out why after I got a new password and logged in... Let me start from the beginning (AN DI NEED ALL MODS AND STAFF to read this): I was playing prisons when Ez_Peez_Squeeze told me to join his server.... I got into his server and registered only to find out that after I could not log in! I requested a password reset and got it today. I found out that Ez_Peez_Squueze took my account! He framed me saying that I just quit Jartex. When i logged in today all 40 gf sets were gone.... so was my gkit.... and every other important thing (Now I went from 600Q to 500T and around 9k tokens to 5 tokens (ASK ANYONE ON THE PRISON SERVER RIGHT NOW) Can you ban him please cuz this is unfair I WORKED SO HARD FOR THOSE and even bought my stuff yet this liar hacked and took everything!

P.S To add on I lost my best pick that I spent loads of tokens on and I lost all of my other pick.... so much loss....... and I basically gave jartez free money and gave this guys EVERY good thing I had. Please Staff make him return my stuff and ban him. I am crying right now..... (this is not a joke)

Edit: And even if you ban him (all staff memebers) I lose everything ... all that money just a scam and actually bigger than a scam THE BIGGEST HACK SCAM

Last edited:

Egyption_one

Excuse me ... but it's a misunderstanding ... i thought that You would understand it yourself

Someone called taxoti or somthing like that asked me if i wanna be his staff manager .... i said ok .. i joined his server and he /op me ... then i was bored .. i called you to the server so i can 1v1 you bcz pvpmine were full of hackers ....

Once you joined it lagged a lot , when you said .. : did you steal my account : i didn't understand it well but i just ignored it .. once i was /enchant armors the server Turned off ...

that Guy Logged to my account and took all my stuff Like what happened to your .... i'm Really sorry about that i was soo Dumb .. However that guy msged me in MC chat and told he is quitting mc i asked for his account .... he said : Idc i'm Quitting anyway ... So i though it's you but he were trolling me and he gave me the password ....

Really Sorry that i was that Dumb :/

Egyption_one

And i guess i can give you some stuff instead of what you lost ... did you lose anything else except of that you said about ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
Egyption God DONT LIE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I HEARD FROM EVERYONE AND I KNOW YOU STOLE ALL MY STUFF (ALL THAT HARD WORK) what a hacker/liar.

Egyption_one

dude ... i know that you are sad .... I Promise i didn't steal anything .. why would i steal your stuff ;/// imma Give you some stuff Instead of that you lost :/ Just forgive me for being dumb ..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
Egyption_one can you stop you told me you could not go on jartex however you framed me saying I quit jartex and you replaced my gf set with crim sets took all my picks stole all my money and used it for your own good and took all my coins YOU DO REALIZE HOW HARD I WORKED FOR THAT!??!?! I heard everything after I got back on. Just shut up (the only reason you were afk was so that you could steal the password I registered making up a story). Everyone knows what you did and people were wondering why you had so many gf sets.... all from me YOU BIG HACKER

Staff can you please ban him?! This is serious

Egyption_one

dude ... Actually i bought my Gf sets From RipurReap and Deflikewin Gave me some sets .... i couldn't login to my account bcz that person has logged into it i guess ... but after that i Could .... Just Stop Thinking that i'm lying and think for a moment that i'm saying the Truth ... i Promise i'm not Lying

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Hello my friend, unfortunately without any proof we can't even punish the player you say he hacked your account. You better find proof of what you say and then contact a higher staff member or report it here in our forums with valid proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.