Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Music Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Music Bots​

Description:
Hey y'all

I would like to tell you all why am i suggesting this
Sadly, Rythm bots will be ending its service on September 15th 2021
View: https://imgur.com/bPTW1pX

So i would really, really want changed regarding this, is to make Jartex's Music Bots (e.g Grizzly, Polar) useable for donators too, as a replacement for rythm 1 and 2

Or
Coding a Jartex Music Bot useable for donators too (rip roda will be busy even more)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If we were able to use Grizzly and Polar or any other 2 bots for example, it would be cool since it can replace Rythm bots
2nd option, if you guys don't want us to use bots then please code one for donators <3

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Ske

Donator
Donator
you are wrong at this part, they never were nor they ever said that, they just intentionally want to downvote it so it could get denied for negative feedback, anw thanks for the vote
Um you tell me why do ppl want every suggestion of yours to get denied?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Damn bitches growing a pair nowadays. I would like to speak to your manager, Don't like talking to wannabe cool employees trying to seem cool on the expense of other's.
Ok you are legit braindead. I legit said "Others? Who are these others you are on about? I don't follow what anyone else gotta say, I act towards a person based on how they are to me". I don't think thats that hard to read or maybe it is, get some help then.

Hello bitch #3, welcome, I hope you find the fame you are looking for 😂
Why you picking on him? Just becuz he pointed out ur points are bs?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1. I submit a new suggestion, low/big effort put no matter how much
2. veljko, lore etc downvote it intentionally so any Team suggestions member could deny it for negative feedback
3. Then they come do donators chat to harass me and shit
4. and then i end up getting muted by this 20 year old pedo for saying ''yall have a sad life''
These 4 im not a part of so I shall ignore

5. every time .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan @MrBeastAlan for example says the same message as me, you decide to call me out for that, even tho if its a fucking joke
6.then you guys start mentioning me in donators chat thinking im this stupid to not know
Thats cuz firstly you are influencing people in the wrong way, secondly you think replies to suggestions is "a fucking joke" and you add no value to discussion other than just leaving a message to show presence. Think of this, a new player to forums comes and suggests something thinking its a new idea and you have a ton of messages so people think you know stuff and you go "I suggest you shouldn't suggest that". The player immediately goes why is the person saying that? Did I suggest something that wrong?
And now I even see some braindead staff doing it.

I've asked you this before in discord and and you said "stfu".
7. you react to my post with boring just because you alr know im correct and does not want to admit it
I react boring to your post cuz they have no meaning.. How could a post be wrong or right if they got no meaning at all?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Ske Ske & Yuu Yuu
DROGON623 DROGON623 Yuu Yuu Lumin0us Lumin0us Ske Ske

This thread is not about how you feel towards each neither will it continue to be, post your vote on the suggestion and leave.
The next post that is not related to the suggestion I see by any of you will be punished.
I gave you both verbal warnings in this post, you ignored them and continued to go off topic after my verbal warning.
You have been punished for your actions, please note if you continue this behavior your current user status may be placed in jeopardy.

Kind Regards,
Square

• Boring
Reactions: Yuu

Ske

Donator
Donator
Ske Ske & Yuu Yuu

I gave you both verbal warnings in this post, you ignored them and continued to go off topic after my verbal warning.
You have been punished for your actions, please note if you continue this behavior your current user status may be placed in jeopardy.

Kind Regards,
Square
Okay I missed that sorry mb

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
oh man you are fuming even more, cmon stop embarassing yourself karen
how did i get bro fuming so heavily with one sentence
Got a lot of trash like you to burn. Gotta fume.

I will now be taking my leave. Have fun guys. And to try and not get punished, I will say the following about the suggestion since I can do that.

I don't recommend adding any public music bots since YouTube may try take them down as well in the future. custom coded bot thats private would be better.

Since mt msg is related to the suggestion I hope I don't get punished but if I do, Oh well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
when and where did i call someone a ''retard''? im legit the one trying to defend myself and send a suggestion, they are the ones harassing not me calling them like that
Oh_myMinecraft Oh_myMinecraft lmfao you brought up a 1 year old+ evidence of me saying that (ps: most of them were from almost a year ago, and man sent a screenshot of me saying "go to hell")

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Nice argument guys +1 to the suggestion even though I don't use those bots because youtube best. Also I should be staff, I would be the most inexorable staff punishing every single person in every single chat and getting all the hatred that I could 👍

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
My brother lolguy back at it again with a great suggestion.. Taking care of the network while the staffteam is too busy hunting on 14 year old girls, honestly just accept this guy already
💀 this comment section is making me chuckle at 11pm

btw, I think this is a good idea. People use the bots on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.