Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Music Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Music Bots​

Description:
Hey y'all

I would like to tell you all why am i suggesting this
Sadly, Rythm bots will be ending its service on September 15th 2021
View: https://imgur.com/bPTW1pX

So i would really, really want changed regarding this, is to make Jartex's Music Bots (e.g Grizzly, Polar) useable for donators too, as a replacement for rythm 1 and 2

Or
Coding a Jartex Music Bot useable for donators too (rip roda will be busy even more)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If we were able to use Grizzly and Polar or any other 2 bots for example, it would be cool since it can replace Rythm bots
2nd option, if you guys don't want us to use bots then please code one for donators <3

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Things getting Spicy in this Thread

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
just because i have better suggestions than you that doesnt mean you should downvote them
lmfao dude keeps deleting his posts, also according to ovq if you disrespect spotify and call someone a comedian that is rudeness, whats next a warn for saying ''shit''?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
lmfao dude keeps deleting his posts, also according to ovq if you disrespect spotify and call someone a comedian that is rudeness, whats next a warn for saying ''shit''?
Sort of offtopic, but im guessing he punished you for rudeness for calling him a "sad child" and also swearing multiple times towards him in that sentence. Anyway, just ignore them lol. They are obviously tryna make you angry

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Sort of offtopic, but im guessing he punished you for rudeness for calling him a "sad child" and also swearing multiple times towards him in that sentence. Anyway, just ignore them lol. They are obviously tryna make you angry
saying that someone is a sad child legit isnt even punishable, ovq is literally madcc v3
apparently including a swear word in the sentence is swearing according to him
you expect me to ignore someone who wants to dox and harass me? alright

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
saying that someone is a sad child legit isnt even punishable, ovq is literally madcc v3
apparently including a swear word in the sentence is swearing according to him
you expect me to ignore someone who wants to dox and harass me? alright
Yes I expect you to ignore them. This is my last message in this thread, but obviously they dislike you, and want to get you punished. If you get muted because of you replying to their threads swearing at them, theres a time when you will be muted, and thats exactly what they want. Don't give them that.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Back to the actual topic of this suggestion:
+1, in my opinion a music bot to replace Rythm should be added. It is true that you could always use something else and that this is not needed, but as the name says this is a suggestion, if it was needed it would've already been implemented without the need of a suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yes I expect you to ignore them. This is my last message in this thread, but obviously they dislike you, and want to get you punished. If you get muted because of you replying to their threads swearing at them, theres a time when you will be muted, and thats exactly what they want. Don't give them that.
they never wanted to get me punished, they wanted to simply downvote my suggestion and get it denied for negative feedback, like they almost did it last time i suggested a change to the fucking report icon, kitpvp, forums, donators, and most likely the entre discord server, has completely fucking lost it, these bias idiots want to dox me because im fucking active on forums (srmods and roda probs know about that), i cant even say ''shut up'' ingame, the rest of the people are allowed to say that, i cant even say that someone has a sad life, 75% of the staff said that its not punishable, and last but not least, literal 2021 newgens, going on alts, and targetting me for having one of the cheapest ranks on this server (iron, warrior and level on kit or minigames),i could legit call out everyone who plays kitpvp that targetted on me here, i have the guts to do so, i send a single shitass forums link and people already want me banned and then they harass me, how about you read what LordErlik LordErlik said before replying

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
yall frl need a life and to not dox people just because they're active, im talking about you SummerBoi SummerBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.