Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Music Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Music Bots​

Description:
Hey y'all

I would like to tell you all why am i suggesting this
Sadly, Rythm bots will be ending its service on September 15th 2021
View: https://imgur.com/bPTW1pX

So i would really, really want changed regarding this, is to make Jartex's Music Bots (e.g Grizzly, Polar) useable for donators too, as a replacement for rythm 1 and 2

Or
Coding a Jartex Music Bot useable for donators too (rip roda will be busy even more)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If we were able to use Grizzly and Polar or any other 2 bots for example, it would be cool since it can replace Rythm bots
2nd option, if you guys don't want us to use bots then please code one for donators <3

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
in this server, i cant even call an a literal application, something rude, yall sensitive or smth?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Rudeness
aight how about i bring up an list for yall once again

1. I send an suggestion and then post the link in discord
2. No matter how much effort is put in it, people will downvote, without any reason, and then will tag the entire known member gang to downvote and get it denied for negative feedback
3. After doing that, qubow, veljko, boss, lore, mitex and other literal idiots, will harass me to make me leave the discord server
4. staffs will do nothing, as they do not care about flagy's pinned message, EXCLUDING for rodagave and the management team
5. and then summer, comes out of nowhere, threatens to dox me
6. whenever i complain about something, with staff only i meant, you guys just come out of nowhere, and harass me (once again making me leave the discord server)
7. some fucking newgens on kitpvp (blatantreachhack, trxth, Masri123 Masri123 , ActCool ActCool etc) legit just want to target me over the most bullshit thing on kitpvp:
- fishing rods
- higher level than them (example)
- rank (once again, example)
- winning a koth more times than them
- getting a fucking kb 1 sword that is more useless than ovq himself
- getting some useless goddamn xp bottles that yet even give you xp
8. i get made fun of and harassed, for listening to spotify Friday night funkin music?
i think yall lost it this time, its a goddamn music called ''genocide'' and summer, just harasses me over that, and what are you listening, to phub intro?
9. this server, obviously false punishes me more than pika, i cant say sad child, i cant say ''shitass'' to spotify (a fucking application), yall are more strict than the old fucking roblox rules which were updated before october 7th
10. cant joke in suggestions or anywhere else here/on different platforms, doesn't matter if im by accident influencing or not, people call me out for that
11. i make a huge paragraph in one of my accepted suggestions, you guys mass flood with it, and they dont get punished but i do, apparently, you guys let them do that just because your friends with them
12. just one more goddamn reply against me and im calling out every single person which im mentioned in this and in the past messages from the page 1 to 7

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I think they can add Soul Music or Wave or Jockie ig

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.