Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Most staffs ignore us

bhai_saurya_h

Every time I play I found to many cheaters this has become a routine and it is not possible to record every time whenever I do /staff if some staff is online I party them so that I can talk to them but they never join and ignore us only AX_79 joins and helps me. No staff ever help and iflyYt even abuses me some times don’t bann me for this comment but I m saying facts

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
They might be busy doing something important and if you feel any staff is abusing you can report them in staff reports
Hope it helped
Have a great day ahead
Aayush07#1558

Epicrazer27

This is most likely not true but in fact all staff members have things to do and they cannot responnd to you as always, they are there to provide a formal attitude.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Every time I play I found to many cheaters this has become a routine and it is not possible to record every time whenever I do /staff if some staff is online I party them so that I can talk to them but they never join and ignore us only AX_79 joins and helps me. No staff ever help and iflyYt even abuses me some times don’t bann me for this comment but I m saying facts
Try to beat them even if they cheat xD

CR7811149

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
CR7811149
The other staff might be busy as well so you can report the hackers directly by recording them and report them at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I'm sorry to hear that this has been happening but I at no point do not abuse anyone. I don't always join parties as its just people begging for ranks or asking to play and its actually rare for someone to invite me to a party when its regarding staff duties but I will start to join parties from now on.

And about other staff, they're more busy than helpers and even if some are helpers, they're also busy sometimes as well.