Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Most staffs ignore us

bhai_saurya_h

Every time I play I found to many cheaters this has become a routine and it is not possible to record every time whenever I do /staff if some staff is online I party them so that I can talk to them but they never join and ignore us only AX_79 joins and helps me. No staff ever help and iflyYt even abuses me some times don’t bann me for this comment but I m saying facts

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Every time I play I found to many cheaters this has become a routine and it is not possible to record every time whenever I do /staff if some staff is online I party them so that I can talk to them but they never join and ignore us only AX_79 joins and helps me. No staff ever help and iflyYt even abuses me some times don’t bann me for this comment but I m saying facts
you should quit just like me also if you get proof of ifly abusing please staff report we're close to getting him demoted :)

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
If you feel like you are getting abused by a staff member you can dm me WildAbbee#6794 or hakim251#5740 with some evidence. We love to make people sad 👍

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
you should quit just like me also if you get proof of ifly abusing please staff report we're close to getting him demoted :)
Why do you him to be demuted xD ?