Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mobcoins

GrahamL

Hi, I am a experience player in skyblock, and I like to buy stuff from the mobcoin transfer. Right now I need a fast way to earn mobcoins and I don't know how, so can anyone suggest a way. I know there is coins custom enchant but its hard to get, I also know about mobcoin finder or buy mobcoins from the shop. And also trading with other players.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Yeah actually I wanna know what the best way to earn mob coins is, is the 10 heads for 1 mob coin thing working? The only way I’ve gotten my mob coins is from ah or from vote crate keys.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Hi, I am a experience player in skyblock, and I like to buy stuff from the mobcoin transfer. Right now I need a fast way to earn mobcoins and I don't know how, so can anyone suggest a way. I know there is coins custom enchant but its hard to get, I also know about mobcoin finder or buy mobcoins from the shop. And also trading with other players.
Get really good enchants on your sword and also get some of the scrolls on your sword and note: NEVER TAKE your legendary sword to PvP.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
And get the mobs in a corner and keep hitting them and block yourself in - in a 1x1 block gap with the mobs and just afk with your mouse hitting them.