Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get Mob Heads faster?

justpot1ed_

IGN
justpot1ed__
I want mob heads because my brother is joining the server today but he wants to go boss world, and to go to boss world u need lvl 10 and after SkyBlock dream reset levels are now harder | And In Lvl 10 now if need to earn150 mobcoins, and to earn mobcoins we need 1500 mob heads | And Its Really Hard? anyone tell me how to earn mob heads faster?

Fatory

IGN
Fatory
Well step 1: killing lots of blaze and getting blaze head once you done redeem the heads and exchange them for mobcoins using (/heads)

Step 2: Opening crates or Afk loot boxes

Step 3: getting sword enchant Inquisitive V and kill mobs or bosses or mining with it

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
I want mob heads because my brother is joining the server today but he wants to go boss world, and to go to boss world u need lvl 10 and after SkyBlock dream reset levels are now harder | And In Lvl 10 now if need to earn150 mobcoins, and to earn mobcoins we need 1500 mob heads | And Its Really Hard? anyone tell me how to earn mob heads faster?
1: Upgrade the island mobs head drop rate from /is upgrades or just find an island with max head drop rate.
2: Get mobheads enchant(its hard to get cause its a galaxy enchant, you need to be lvl 50 to use it).
3: Kill legendary blazes because 1 legendary blaze head = 5 blaze heads, after you reddem thhe legendary blaze head just do /heads and it will be +5 blaze heads.

Find an island with legendary blazes and an island which has max head drop rate.
Feel free to ask if u have any doubts.

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Some stuff guys already told you.
Upgarde heads drop in /is , upgrades.
Upgarde heads drop in Spawners.
Upgrade sword with mob slayer 10.
Upgarde sword with galaxy enchants whend you get level 10.
And grind.
For me the best mob to grind its blaze, more heads more exp.
Legendary blaze gives stars but low exp. heads are x5, but i always grind normal blaze.
Easyer way its buy heads to other guys.