Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TIPS AND TRICKS: Potions Guide /ria /TheBridge /JartexNetwork

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
Potions are a pretty complex part of Minecraft, but it can really feel fulfilling to empower yourself, with the arts of Alchemy. There are plenty of ways, to enjoy potions! One thing you’ll need, to get used to in Alchemy is the idea of transmutation. Basically, turning one thing into another. Effect potions are primarily created, by adding an effect ingredient, to an Awkward Potion, which is created, by adding a Nether Wart, to a water bottle. Certain effects require a potion to be corrupted, by a Fermented Spider Eye. The Potion of Weakness can additionally be created, by simply adding a Fermented Spider Eye, to a water bottle, and it is the only potion, that can be brewed, without Nether Wart.

Enjoy the video!
Don't forget to smile!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_EIe1bLMFo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
thanks for the tips, ill make sure to use em
Thanks for watching! You need to know how to make potions in The Bridge. You will have more power in the game.

CrqCked_GR

Potions are a pretty complex part of Minecraft, but it can really feel fulfilling to empower yourself, with the arts of Alchemy. There are plenty of ways, to enjoy potions! One thing you’ll need, to get used to in Alchemy is the idea of transmutation. Basically, turning one thing into another. Effect potions are primarily created, by adding an effect ingredient, to an Awkward Potion, which is created, by adding a Nether Wart, to a water bottle. Certain effects require a potion to be corrupted, by a Fermented Spider Eye. The Potion of Weakness can additionally be created, by simply adding a Fermented Spider Eye, to a water bottle, and it is the only potion, that can be brewed, without Nether Wart.

Enjoy the video!
Don't forget to smile!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_EIe1bLMFo
thanks a lot. very useful video

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
i dont play the bridge but i will give it a try some time

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ria_

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
i dont play the bridge but i will give it a try some time
Hi!
You should try to play The Bridge. It's a fun game.
I've already posted some "Tips and Tricks" Guides, you should look.