Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lunar client skin changer

IGN
_BLIA_
Hi everyone. so I used lunar clients skin changer but when im joining on server its not changing. even if i change it from minecraft.net
skin is changing on other servers. can you help me?

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Some Lunar features dont work because Jartex is a cracked server

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hi everyone. so I used lunar clients skin changer but when im joining on server its not changing.
When you change skin on lunar client using their skin system, only lunar client users can see it
About changing it on minecraft.net, it must not be updated yet or you might be using a different skin system

Best way to check is to ask a vanilla player to check what skin he sees after you are done changing skin

According to management theres a way to change skin from server side but it is very rarely done
ex. If you dont own the premium account but own Jartex account, the account can easily change your skin blaming it all on you
in such cases it is possible to contact management and give them the skin you want to switch to.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hi everyone. so I used lunar clients skin changer but when im joining on server its not changing. even if i change it from minecraft.net
skin is changing on other servers. can you help me?
JartexNetwork is a cracked server. However it has happened to me. Follow these steps it might help you out:
1) restart your Launcher
2) check your skin on namemc (if it is not present then it would not show on any server)

3) Version (on latest versions sometimes the skin doesnt show try to login from an old version.

4) if none of them worked then restart your pc
I am not so sure about 4th method but rest methods worked for me regarding the lunar cape issue
5) It might take few hours or so. So please have some patience. The issue can be either from your lunar client or Network
Make sure your lunar client is updated to latest versions and your files are not corrupted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
itzCherryYT
IGN
_BLIA_
i tried everything and i think its jartex bug. i guess i have to wait thanks guys