Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lou3dGaming123's Introduction

Is my introduction DECENT?

• Nice!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs Work.

• Bad.

• Horrible.

• Total voters

lou3dGaming123

Hello! So basically I have nothing to do, and right now I'm just going AFK within the Jartex's server.

Alright, so basically the title says that I should introduce; I don't really know what to say but oh well...

So my name is Lou3dGaming123, or so far you can call me lou3d (It is Lou not LOUD)
I try my best to talk formal, and English; even though it is not my Mother Language and my grammar is sometimes mistaken, I do try my best.
Don't take me seriously, I still can be pretty goofy and a derp sometimes, pretty much all the players you see in Minecraft, but not a toxic one.
I do put effort in a lot of my work, especially if I have motivation and active open time.

I'm pretty sure I play Skywars A LOT.

I use a TLauncher client for playing Jartex, so that explains that I am a Cracked User and I do have a "elby" skin.

Uh, pretty sure I'm 15 years old. Male, lives in the Philippines and my birthday is on September 8 2002, yay.

Yeah - uh- .. I mean, also I guess I do make a lot of novel and stories; pretty sure I am very descriptive and I do have an "oblivion" type of describing factor. (Like you know, describing stuff very deeply with a lot of information)

But anyways, I guess that is all about me, and I am still new with this! So bare with me if I ever make mistakes, I want to be noticed so far, and gain some friends and all.
Also, thanks to Raiding101 Raiding101 for helping me out with a few interface problems, I'm still pretty confused and all. :p

Thanks for reading! Um, bye?

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Welcome buddy! You'll enjoy JartexNetwork server. I'm pretty sure about this.