Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost vote keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostMeisterDK

Hello, i went on kitpvp to start playing in there, i took my kit, and then i lost the 45 vote keys i had on me, cuz it replaced it with the kit...

Anyway to get it back?

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, i went on kitpvp to start playing in there, i took my kit, and then i lost the 45 vote keys i had on me, cuz it replaced it with the kit...

Anyway to get it back?
If you have any additional proof of you holding/having in your inventory 45 vote keys, I guess there's a small chance of getting inventory rolled back. I'm saying "small chance" cause It's kinda your fault you lost the keys...

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
If you have the vote keys in your inventory before getting a kit it means you dropped it after you got the kit, that means one player has a good luck that got your keys.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
There is no refund policy on ingame items and its totally ur fault.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator

Anyway to get it back?
I remember being on Phantom, having opened my Gkit, then having got a Hero kit voucher and mistakely claimed it literally deleting the phantom and dropping the entire inventory to some guy watching my keys opening lol

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, BoostMeisterDK!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.