Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lets Argue XD (read before getting mad at me)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey sup everyone! Ok so what is this post about? I am not trying to make any conflicts between anyone of us in the community, I hope with this post we all get to say what we hate to see from other players... Doing this could improve the communication between you all and the kind of gameplay we all have. Do not go against any specific player, I want you all to comment what you don't like of other players doing, for example.
I don't like when people gets mad and starts insulting everyone just because they got killed.
If we all do this and really read what the community posts here and try not to do it, we can improve as a community...
We need friendship, we need teamwork, no enemies, no attacking other players...
If someone is hacking, that's what forums are for, record or ss and report... Easy.... There is no need to be insulting anyone here, not even if they are breaking the rules, breaking the rules is their way to play and everyone has their own way to play, it is not the right thing to do and that is why I am asking you guys to report any hacker and any other person who is going against the JartexNetwork rules... Please do not start insulting anyone because you will get reported too. Make the difference... Stop being the many and be unique.
So please comment down below what gameplay styles you DO NOT like.
Thank you! I really appreciate your help!

SypherBoy

I could write a whole essay with 400 words about this topic, but I will say only the WORST thing, that I don't like... Players, who insult and get mad about me killing them. I never take it seriously nor respond to them, but it just makes me feel somewhat sad... I just don't understand why do they even bother writing curse words or saying (khemm) mean things (if you know what I mean). Why can't they just continue to play the game? Sometimes it goes so bad, they don't even care about playing but insults me until the game is done. For example in bedwars... they hide somewhere and write mean stuff until the game is done.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rodagave115

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I could write a whole essay with 400 words about this topic, but I will say only the WORST thing, that I don't like... Players, who insult and get mad about me killing them. I never take it seriously nor respond to them, but it just makes me feel somewhat sad... I just don't understand why do they even bother writing curse words or saying (khemm) mean things (if you know what I mean). Why can't they just continue to play the game? Sometimes it goes so bad, they don't even care about playing but insults me until the game is done. For example in bedwars... they hide somewhere and write mean stuff until the game is done.
I totally understand you man, I really hate that too :v
Thank you so much for leaving your opinion here!!!