Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

lack of effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fenixer

whenever i try to appeal my ban they said lack of effort for some reason im trying all i can so i dont know what else to write i just want my time decreased because 1 month is too long for someone who hasnt been banned before and didnt do anything too bad

(btw this is not an appeal i just want to know why everyones saying lack of effort because idk what else to write)

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
whenever i try to appeal my ban they said lack of effort for some reason im trying all i can so i dont know what else to write i just want my time decreased because 1 month is too long for someone who hasnt been banned before and didnt do anything too bad

(btw this is not an appeal i just want to know why everyones saying lack of effort because idk what else to write)
you need to write a long paragraph and you need to be honest that you will no repeat it.

Absprache

Donator
Donator

hey _Fenixer,
Its good that you asked for advice, and I hope this helps. Apologize for your actions (whatever u did that got u banned) and let them know you've realized your mistake. An appeal which says "hey im sorry for (rulebreak), please unban) will not get accepted. Also instead of asking for an unban, it would be better to ask for a ban reduction. Also what hermes9999 hermes9999 said.
goodluck getting ur appeal accepted !

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, _Fenixer!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ not_Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.